Chapter 18

"I can't believe this!" Rarity yelled as she slam her bag to the table.

They're at the room where their fashion club is. Rarity is the one who's  leader of that club, and taught some students who wanted to learned it.

'Queen bees' their group name, but some students called them, 'Bugs'. Because they are everywhere whenever there's a fight and some students are avoiding them. They called themselves Queen Bee because it's woman who has a dominant or controlling position in a particular group or sphere. But students don't saw them like that. Simple. Because these girls are mean.

In their group, Rarity is the leader, she is intelligent, manipulative, and capable of doing everything in her power to get what she wants. She is followed around everywhere by her best friends, Fiona and Perfuma. The special ingredient behind Rarity's control was two things - sex appeal and the insecurity of others. Rarity was raised by wealthy parents, but when her parents got separated, she continue doing the worst thing she could do. Invite boys into her mansion.

Fiona is the assistant of Rarity in the club, she is the gossip girl in the group and the loyal sidekick of Rarity. She is to be one of the nicer member of the Queen Bee only being mean-spirited under the influence of Rarity. Also she is Catra's ex girlfriend and Rarity's childhood friend.

Perfuma is responsible for the plants in this school, she loved watering them and loved when someone gives her flowers and she took care of it. In their group, she is very promiscuous and will make out with any person she crosses paths with. She's rarely seen insulting people or belittling others as Rarity and Fiona often do. Despite her kindness, Perfuma is clearly the slowest of the three, making her an easy target for Rarity to trivialize and manipulate. Despite Rarity's actions she still loves her friends and wouldn't have it any other way.

"Relax, Rarity. You get what you wanted, why can't you smile and wave like a princess?" Fiona said sitting at the foam chair and looked at her nails.

Perfuma walks to where she place her flower pot and water it. "Whoa, Princess? Princess are beautiful." Perfuma said.

Rarity groan. "Princess!? Haven't I told you two that I caught Rainbow Dash looked at that girl and how she called her a princess?" Rarity yelled.

"You mean, the time when you went to the library to ask if they have tutorial of how to bake cake because you wanted to surprise your 'step' sister to her mansion?" Perfuma said looking at the flower, smiling. "Then you saw her arranging the books and was about to walk towards her, but then, that pink bun haired girl walk towards her and Rainbow Dash noticed her, then you walk near to them and hide and find out that your 'step' sister might have had feelings for that girl?" Perfuma said in one breath and looked at her friends.

Rarity looked at her confused for a second and nodded. "Yea, exactly."

Fiona crossed her legs and breathe out. "Chill there, Rarity. It's like you don't know your step sister, she literally had feeling for all the students who transferred here," Fiona said looking at Rarity. "Besides, you told us that you don't like Rainbow Dash anymore? Why are you still pissed of that pink bun haired nerd?" Fiona continued.

Perfuma nodded. "Yeah, you also told us that you and Marceline are gonna do something this Sunday. Don't tell me you still have feelings for your sister?." Perfuma asked.

Rarity scoffs. "Step sister. And we are not related--."

"And you still like her?"Fiona asked.

Rarity nodded. "Oh, why yes. Rainbow Dash is the most stunning in the group, and obviously everyone wants to go out with her."

"I prefer Catra." Fiona interrupt Rarity.