Chapter 29

After Rarity ran away with Marceline through the school's crowded hallways, Marceline suddenly noticed that the purple teen's grip on her hand was getting tighter. 

Not only that, Rarity was also increasing her speed as she pushed some of the students in her way. 

It was clear that an angered look was plastered in Rarity's face, but she somehow kept covering all of it with a forced fake smile. 

Marceline wondered, still looking at Rarity from behind while she leads the way. "Why is she acting weirder than usual?" She questioned herself. 

With Rarity's angered and fake smile, Marceline figured out something after Rarity pushed another student to make him get out of the queen's way.

After the two made it to a private space behind the soccer field, Marceline quickly pulled her hand away and noticed that Rarity's grip actually made a red mark on her wrist. 

"Ouch." Marceline giggled. "No need to be feisty, gorgeous. I know you wanna spend time with me bu-" 

Before Marceline could even finish her sentence, Rarity suddenly leaned closer and kissed the black haired teen in her lips, grabbing her shirt's collar to pull her closer afterwards. 

Marceline smirked and parted away from the kiss. "Woah there, Rares. Were out in the open, they can see us." 

"I don't care, I just want to talk to you.."  Rarity pouted, moving a step closer to Marceline. 

She arched an eyebrow at her. "Well, make it quick. My classes starts soon, not to mention I still have some duties in the library."

The purple haired teen giggled in a cute tone, giving one quick kiss on Marceline's kiss after. "Perhaps mind talking me to your room first?" 

"Your the one who brought me out here, Rarity." Marceline started while crossing her arms to her chest. "And no, were banned from our room because of.. Important reasons." 

Rarity rolled her eyes before seating down on the small ledge near the grass. " Hmp! very well then." 

"So.." Marceline muttered after seating down next to Rarity. "What do you wanna talk about? Wanna have s*x again I supposed." 

"No its not that!" Rarity answered, covering her blushing cheeks. "No, maybe next time but no. I brought you here to talk about Catra." 

"What about that loser?" The teen asked, confused. 

Rarity sighed and faced her. "Is she seriously dating that cowgirl? I mean I know Catra hasn't called anyone her girlfriend before but.. Why is Applejack the first?"

"Relax Rarity, I could ask the same question too. Im guessing Catra just want to spend time with Applejack to act cool or something." 

Rarity scoffed. "I know Catra has standards, and Applejack is way at the bottom." She added with a grin. "But she also looked serious back there.. And not just that, that cowgirl is also receiving thousands of backlashes and insults in social media."

"Yeah, I already saw it but they're probably just jealous."Marceline replied as she placed both her hands behind her head. "But hey, there's nothing wrong with it. Why are you even affected by it?" 

The purple haired teen laughed. "Me, Rarity? Would be affected by such an idiotic thing? Nonsense darling."

"Then why bring me here in the first place?" 

Rarity pouted and placed her hand on Marceline's thighs. "To have some private time with you of course!" 

"Hmm, do you really want me that bad, gorgeous?" She teased.