Chapter 3

Rainbow Dash and Catra bought their clothes and walk outside at Rarity's boutique.

"I regret walking inside that shop." Rainbow Dash said in embarrassment as they walked out of the mall.

"Atleast we have new clothes." Catra giggles.

Rainbow Dash stomach growl. "I'm hungry. What should we eat?" Rainbow Dash asked and stopped from walking.

Catra turn to her. "I was thinking about ordering some pizza to Marceline's house." Catra answered, giving a suggestion.

"Dude. It's monday tomorrow." Rainbow Dash said.

"So? Do you forget that we have clothes in her house? Bro. Like old times!" Catra exclaimed.

Rainbow Dash remembered the times when they were friends at the young age. The three of them went to each other's house and slept there because their parents's are friends and okay with it. They also bought each other's clothes at each other's house for them to feel it like it's their own.

Their friendship grow stronger when their parents work at different countries because they are no one to talk to about their problems and because they are still a child. Their maids take care of them that time and their parents only go back home when it's holiday, graduation and sometimes birthday.

But it's okay for them now that their parents are leaving all the time. They are in college now. And their parents give them responsibilities to take care of the house while they are away.

Rainbow Dash smiled in the happy thoughts. "Okay. Fine."

Catra chuckled. "I'll order pizza, so we can go." Catra said grabbing her phone to her pocket.

"Great. I was craving for it." Rainbow Dash said as they both walk to the parking lot.

Catra put her phone to her pocket and turn to Rainbow Dash. "Same ride?" She asked.

Rainbow Dash smirk. "Same Ride."

They both grin and walks to their not their own vehicles and hop it and drive to Marceline's house- that not too far away.

-

Marceline is at her room, that didn't know her friends are coming. She's sitting at her desk still typing at her laptop to finish her essay.

In the group. Marceline like to study.

ʏᴇᴀʜ. ʟɪᴋᴇ

She's not a nerd who always study and read books whenever she went. She just like to study and learn new things.
Compare to her two 'don't like to study at all until they die' friends. She's the nerd one.

Marceline was done to her essay and send it to her professor. She then stand up as she stretch her body, grabbing her phone to her desk near to her laptop and walk out to her room- downstairs afterwards.

Marceline notice Tree Trunks which she called 'Tee' is wiping the floor. Tree Trunks- or Tee is in 30's when she starts working for her parents when they leave the country. Tree Trunks is nice and caring to Marceline. So Marceline consider her as her own mother.

"Tee? Why are you still up? You need to rest." Marceline said in sweet tone walking towards Tee.

Tee looks up to her. "I was about to finish this. It's fine." She said and smiled. "Did you finished your work?" She asked wiping the floor.

Marceline nods. "I did. And thank you for that delicious strawberry pie. I liked it." Marceline said smiling as she watch Tee walks to the kitchen and followed her.