Chapter 23

The Venom, The Queen Bees and the 3 teens that Rarity called their friends finished dinner. They were all silence and awkward, but Rarity is enjoying this. She keep on looking The Venom and her friends.

Bonnibel, whoever, broke the silence when she look at the time. She clear her throat and this caught everyone's attention. She smiled and turn to Rarity. "Hey, Rarity. It's almost 8 and I have to change first before going home- maybe I-I should go--."

"Oh, no, no, no, Darling." Rarity said before Bonnibel could stand up. "Sit down. The fun isn't starting yet."

The Venom turn to Rarity with curiousty.

"What do you mean by that?" Applejack asked.

Rarity smirk and turn to looked at Fiona and Perfuma. "Ladies? Why don't you go and grab the things I asked you to buy." Fiona and Perfuma nodded, they stand up and run to where Fiona's car is.

"What now, Rarity?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Rarity lip smack and turn to the Venom. "Should I say... another surprise?"

Adora chuckled. "Wow, Rarity. First this thing," she said pointing at the foods, The Venom and the dresses. "And now what?" Adora asked, irritated.

Bonnibel put her hand to Adora's shoulder to calm her down.

Catra smirk as she glance to Adora resting her chin to her hand. "Awww. Does the dog wants a bone?" Catra teased.

Marceline pinched Catra's leg to ask her to shut up. "Ow." Catra squealed soflty and looked at Marceline who is looking away, whisteling. Catra groan.

Rainbow Dash kept staring at Bonnibel, she looked away when she noticed that Bonnibel glance at her. Rarity noticed it. And since she still have feelings for Rainbow Dash, she got jealous. If she can't have Rainbow Dash, no one can.

Rarity grabbed her glass of wine and stand up, she walk slowly behind Rainbow Dash and smirk. Rarity intentionally stumbled off her feet and let the wine pour some on Rainbow Dash's shirt. "What the--"  Rainbow Dash quickly stand up, cursing Rarity for getting her shirt wet, and looked at her. "Ow!" She then saw Rarity was on the ground holding her left foot.

The Venom and the three teens stand up and walk towards Rarity.

Rainbow Dash grunt, she crouched down and looked at Rarity's foot. "...ow..." Rarity pout her face, pretending it does hurts. Rainbow Dash unzip Rarity's boots and take it off of her left foot.

"Hey, you okay?" Rainbow Dash asked worrying.

Bonninel was good at this things, she examine Rarity's foot and there was no broken bones nor red marks that makes it hurts. She was surprised when Rarity nodded.

"Y-Yeah." Rarity said quietly and tear up.

Bonnibel scoffed. 'Wow.' She thought.

"Alright." Rainbow Dash carry Rarity like a bride and sit Rarity to her chair.

The Venom are working out everyday, specially dumbell, so, carrying a person is not that hard for them.

Marceline sigh and crouched down as well to assist Rainbow Dash. "Here. Let me help." Marceline hold Rarity's foot and this made her jump. "Ah- be gentle." Rarity pout her face.

Marceline chuckled. "I will." She said and massage Rarity's foot.

Bonnibel can't believe what she was seeing. The Rumors about Rarity are true. Being the drama Queen is one in her list. Bonnibel breathe out and smack her lips. She groan silenty and walks way.