Chapter 20

Rarity arrived to her mansion, she parked her car and walked inside.

Her maids greet her as they bow their heads. "Grab all the things I bought inside my car." Rarity gave her car key to one of the maid. "Put it all to my closet. Don't interrupt me tonight, I'll be busy." The maids nodded and run to Rarity's car.

"Miss Rarity, Dinner is ready." One of Rarity's maid said.

Rarity sigh and walks to the kitchen. "What's for dinner?"

"Pasta, Soup with shrimp and Salad"

"Great. Also, make me a tea."

"Yes, Miss Rarity." The maid bow her head and quickly runs to where the tea is.

Rarity sit to her big dining table and opened every cover on the food. She starts eating as grabbed her phone and opened it.

"Contact Fiona." Rarity told to her phone.

"Contacting Fiona"

-On the phone-

Fiona: Hey?

Rarity: Tell Perfuma to buy pajamas at the mall tomorrow.

Fiona: Why? You thrown yours? I told you to give it to me if you don't liked it.

Rarity: No. I still have those. And it's for tomorrow.

Fiona: You sure Marceline would agree to this?

Rarity: Marceline's inlove with me and--

Fiona: How can you say that?

Rarity: Do you want to come tomorrow or you will shut your mouth?

Fiona: Okay. Alright.

Rarity: Buy nine sexy pajamas tomorrow morning before going to my house.

Fiona: Sure. And btw, does the three girls know that we are going to Marceline's house?

Rarity: Bitch? Of course not.

Fiona: One problem.

Rarity: Mmm?

Fiona: How are you gonna tell to your step sister and Catra?

Rarity: I won't

-End call-

Rarity didn't finished the food and stand up.

"Miss? Here is your tea."

Rarity looked at her maid and scoffs. "I changed my mind." Rarity said and walk upstairs, straight to her room.

Rarity slam the door and locked it.
She sigh and walk to where her laptop is, she put it to her desk and opened it. She walk to her dresser to put a little make up on and fix her hair, she also wear her sexy pajama where you can see the cleavage. She smiled to her reflection to the mirror and run to where her laptop is, she sit down to it's chair and open her Skype.

She saw Marceline is online, she smirk and click the camera button.

It was ringing and Rarity grabs a random book to pretend the was reading it.

Marceline answered it with a smirk. She is sitting to her desk with pencil on her hand, and she's wearing losen black t-shirt. Rarity's heart skip a beat as she put the book down.