Chapter 31

Weeks past since the whole academy knew about Catra and Applejack, both of them are dating in their eyes. But for both of them, Catra is just making her ex's stop talking to her and for Applejack, she's the one having hard time because of Catra's girls don't stop bothering her. Applejack doesn't show her feelings that much, specially to all the girls who ask her if she really drugged Catra for dating her. Applejack wanted to tell them the truth, but the wild cat beg her not too. And the cowgirl, being so nice, she agreed to it and not say a word.

"Ya sure about this?" Applejack asked Catra who is riding her Jaguar car. 

Catra smirked. "What? I told you I'll treat you whenever I want, because of your kindness." The Wild cat said and hop out to her car. "Besides, you're dress so well, are you sure you don't have feelings for me?" she asked and rest her back to her car, folding her arms around her chest.

The cowgirl blushed and look away. "Ah am not." she glance at Catra. "Ah wear this because you said we are going to a bar." she gulped. "And plus, this is my first time to go to an actual bar." She continue, looking down.

Catra chuckled. "I know, that's why I wanted to be the first one to take you there." She said, walking to the other side of the door car and opened it for Applejack. "Can we go now?" Catra asked the gorgeous gal in front of her. 

Applejack is wearing short dress that showing her cleavage.

Applejack nodded and walk to her direction and hop inside the car, as for Catra, she can't stop looking at her, she smirked and close the door and hop in to the driver seat. 

Applejack sigh and fix her hair. "Ya know, it's kinda unfair that Ah am wearing a dress, and you are wearing ah tux." She smirked.

Catra looked at her confused. "Are you saying I should wear dress too?" 

The cowgirl giggles. "Yes please..." She pout her face.

Catra was shocked and really confused. First, Applejack is the first gal who said that she don't like her, second, she has feelings for the cowgirl, and third, she's asking her to wear dress instead of tux. "Wow, that's the first." Catra start the engine. "Alright, since you ask for it, we'll buy a dress for me."

The blonde gal shook her head. "It's fine, tux suits you better." Catra smack her lips. "Nope, we'll go and buy one for me, and I want you to choose one for me." Catra starts driving to where the luxury dresses are.

------

At the shop~

"Nope!" Applejack sigh, looking at Catra who is wearing blue and black dress. Catra groan and walk inside the fitting room to try another dress. 

"Come on Applejack, pick one that suits me!" Catra yelled from the fitting room. The blonde rolled her eyes and slightly open the door to give Catra another two dress for her to fit in.

"Ah told ya, tux suits you better." Applejack said and look around. "And will you stop yelling, the sales lady can hear you, ya know?" she whisper-yelled to Catra. 

"Who cares?"

"Uh... ME!"

Catra then take a peek on the fitting room door and look at Applejack. The blonde look at her confused. "Then come here." Catra grab her hands and pull her inside the fitting room and close it. 

The cowgirl eyes went wide when she saw Catra is only wearing her sports bra and underwear, she blush when her eyes met Catra's abs. The wildcat notice how Applejack looked at her and smirked. "Careful, cowgirl. You might droll." She giggles. 

Applejack snap from it and quickly look away. "H-Hurry up and let me see the dress ah grab to you." 

Catra hummed and pins the blushing cowgirl on the wall making their eyes met. "You still think you don't have feelings for me?" she asked as she run her eyes down to the cowgirl's lips.