Chapter 19

Saturday~

It's already 10 am. Applejack, Bonnibel and Adora are outside the mall waiting for the Queen Bees to arrive. Applejack arrived there first, Bigmac drove her there, because she don't like being tardy. Bonnibel is next, she live near and don't want to use her car so she just called taxi. Adora brought her car and the last person of them to arrived. Now they are only waiting for the Queen Bees to arrive.

The girls are talking when they heard the loud horn sound of the car. They turn to look at it and saw The Queen Bees are there. "Hey Girls!" Rarity yelled cheerfully, she is the one who's driving. Rarity came from a wealthy family, so the Queen Bees are riding Rarity's Lamborghini Diablo.The fashionista parked her car and they walk to Applejack, Bonnibel and Adora. They were surprised when the Queen Bees hugged them, so they hug them back and pulled away with a smile. 

"Sorry if we're late. Perfuma woke up late and we just dragged her to the bathroom for her to take a shower." Rarity explained.

Perfuma's eyes went wide. "No I didn't--" Fiona step on her foot hard. "--Oww-- Y-yeah, I-I forgot the time." Perfuma said grinning to the girls. 

Rarity inhale softly and smiled. "Okay, so, have you guys had breakfast?" Rarity asked the girls.

They all nodded. "Yeah, we did." 

"Really? But we haven't eaten anything yet." Fiona said. 

Rarity giggled. "Okay, what about go get coffee and then we go shopping? What do you say?" Rarity asked her friends and the girls.

Fiona and Perfuma nodded and turn to look at the girls. Applejack, Bonnibel and Adora looked at each other. "Yeah, sure." They agreed.

Rarity jump up and down squealing. "OK ok, Come on. I know a place." Rarity grabbed Bonnibel's arms and walk inside the mall. The girls followed them.

The girl are walking at the mall when Adora saw her friends, Netossa and Pinkie Pie, buying perfume at the store . Adora gasped and turn to look at the Queen Bees. "Uh, guys can you give me a minute?" Adora asked as they stopped walking. "Why?" Perfuma asked.

Before Adora could answer, Rarity chuckled looking at Netossa and Pinkie pie. "Look at those bitches. What a small world." Rarity exclaimed. Adora looked at her in shock. "W-who?" Adora asked Rarity. 

Fiona point her index finger to Netossa and Pinkie Pie. "Them." Fiona said.

"What about them?" Applejack asked looking at Netossa and Pinkie Pie.

Perfuma groan. "They are the worst! Did you know that- that two girls are once our friends. But then they lied to us and destroyed my plants!" Perfuma hissed.

Bonnibel raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean? They had been your friends?" Bonnibel asked.

Rarity sigh and nodded. "Yeah, but then they stole something from us." Rarity lip smack.

"And?" Adora asked.

Fiona looked at Adora. "Netossa stole my Catra! She said that she don't like her, not even a tiny bit!" Fiona pout her face. "Like, we've been dating for about three weeks, but then I saw them kissing at my birthday party! The worst part is-- Catra's at the top! And the next day, she said she don't wanna see me anymore!" Fiona sniffles almost crying.

"And Pinkie Pie! She say that she loved my plants and will take care of them when she have free time, then the last thing I knew, all my plants are destroyed and they are all in her locker!" Perfuma said, breathing deep, in and out to calm herself down. 

Rarity scoffs. "That's alright girls, now we can't trust those scums." Rarity said politely.

Applejack raise an eyebrow. "What about you, Rarity? What did they steel from you?" She asked.