Chapter 8

MONDAY~

Applejack POV

It's my first day here in this so called famous school and I can't wait to go home.

I groan silently as I listen to this student council who is.... talking? I don't know. I can't hear everything she was saying, and everytime I ask something, she cover her face with her long light pink hair.

Luckily, touring is done. And what do I learn from this school? NOTHING! I only hear whispers.
She give me an excuse card and didn't even tell me where my room was. She just give me my schedule. I smile and wave goodbye to her.

"Seriously?" I said to myself.

This school is huge, how could I find my room? I thought, looking at my schedule. "Math? Wait no. That is my second subject" I said raising my eyebrows. I sigh and put my schedule to my backpack.

I was walking down the hall when suddenly I heard... Crying?

I follow the sound as I enter the empty hallway. I gasped when I saw a brown haired girl is glaring at the two girls, who is about to cry. They are sitting beside the lockers and the brown haired girl is standing.

"What? Are you two gonna keep sobbing, or you will give me your lunch money?" The brown haired teenage girl yelled as she kick the locker beside the poor girls.

"W-We told you. We already give you all our lunch money." The one with purple hair with white highlight to it whimped. Both of them are shaking.

The brown haired count the money and scoffs. "You call this money?" She bend her knees to face them and smirk, she lean their money to their faces and to my surprise, she torn it and throw it to their faces. "This is trash!" she continue.

Okay. I can't take anymore. "Hey!" I yelled walking towards her. "How dare you speak to them that way? And torn their lunch money?" I growl.

She turned to look at me surprised and stand up. "What did you just say?" She raised an eyebrow.

I stop walking glaring at her. "I said- how dare you speak to them that way!"

She scoffed and walk towards me. "You must be new here." she smirk. "I can speak to anyone- everyone I want." She added. "Tiara! Spoon!" she called and stop walking as she put both of her hands to her waist.

I saw the two girls she's bullying wipe their tears and stand up. "Yes, Queen?"

The brown haired girl grins at me. "Come here." She told and the girls whom she called Spoons and Tiara run beside her. "Tell this new girl what I did to both of you." She asked the girls and they looked at me.

"Nothing, Queen. We just give you our lunch money because you forgot yours." The girls lied.

What the hell? Are they lying to my face?

"What? Why are you two lying? We both knew she torn yer lunch money that yer parents gave to you, for you stomach to be full." I yelled at them, I was pissed.

"No. We give her our lunch money because she forgot hers." The grey haired with glasses lied. I saw fear in their eyes.

I growl at this teen they called Queen. More like Beast. "Give their money back!" I hissed.

She scoffs. "Haven't you heard them? They said they gave me their money. Why should I return it to them?" She questioned, smirking.

"No, they didn't give it to you. Give it back!" I yelled.

She frown.

SERIOUSLY?

"I wish I could though." She turn back to where the money is laying and back to me. "But I remember, I torn it." She smiled and walk pass me. "This is boring." She said and walked pass me.