Chapter 4

Catra and Rainbow Dash walks to the door with pizza in their arms and Marceline is already there, leaning on the wall- waiting.

"What the heck are you doing here at this hour?" Marceline asked and grabs the pizza on Rainbow Dash's arms.

Catra and Rainbow Dash looked at each other and then to Marceline who is already walking inside.

"Uhhh. Hi?" Rainbow Dash chuckled as they both walk inside the house.

Marceline closed the door when Catra and Rainbow Dash got inside, she locked it.

Marceline who is craving, she simply ignored her friends and run to the kitchen.

Catra and Rainbow Dash followed her. Marceline sit to the kitchen chair as she open the pizza box, she can smell the beauty of this world made as it gets wide she could see a shinning gold/bright light.- ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ. Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ.

"This is heaven." Marceline exclaimed.

Catra and Rainbow Dash sit infront of her between the table as they watch her eat.

"You know I bought that for us, right?" Catra said.

Marceline's eyes went wide in embarrassed as she chew the pizza and slide the pizza box to her friends.

Rainbow Dash grab some. "Great. I thought I was gonna die in hunger." Rainbow Dash said and took a bite her pizza.

"I want ice cream." Catra stand up and walks to the fridge. She opened it and saw the bucket of ice cream. Catra smiled and grabs it. She put it to the table and open it.

"Strawberry?" Catra asked in dissapointment.

Marceline looked at her. "What? I love strawberry." Marceline swallow her pizza. "And you're not gonna stop me for what I like because you are not my-"

"Okay, stop, Marceline. I just been into a drama lately, and now I'm getting one? AGAIN? So, please. Stop." Rainbow Dash said almost pissed but instead, she take a bit of her pizza and ate it.

Catra grabs a spoon and sit beside Rainbow Dash and eat the ice cream.
"Tell me about it." Catra said.

"What happened?" Marceline asked her friends.

"It was nothing-"

"Rainbow Dash and I went to Rarity's boutique." Catra said and this make Rainbow Dash looked at her.

Rainbow Dash slam her hands to the table. "Really, dude?"

"Your Ex girlfriend's Boutique?" Marceline asked in shocked.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Same energy. And no! But yes- Dude. She is my-"

"Yeah. Yeah. Step Sister." Catra said looking at Rainbow Dash while eating ice cream.

Marceline smirk at Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash glared at her.

"What?" Rainbow Dash asked pissed.

Marceline turn to the side. "Nothing." And eat her pizza.

"You know. You're 'step' sister is kinda hot." Marceline said and take a bite of her last pizza.

Catra almost choke and cough as she look at Marceline, eyes wide open in shocked, because of what she just said.

"Uh. Tell me if that's a joke, so I could laugh. But I'm gonna tell you something. It's not funny. At. All." Rainbow Dash said glaring at her.

Marceline raised her eyebrows. "I'm not joking." She said.