Chapter 34

Marceline P.O.V

Since me and Rarity ended up drunk last, we decided to go on a fancy hotel. Of course we had s-x, she was so good at it.

Morning comes and we both eat our breakfast there and went home. I'd like her to stay with her but she said she has to do something. I kiss her goodbye and let my driver, drove her home.

I sigh and went inside. Tee greet me with a warm smile. "Welcome home, Marceline." She bow her head.

I chuckled. And so lucky to have her around. "Could you make me a cup of coffee and bring it to my room." I said as she nodded and went straight to the kitchen.

Having s-x with Rarity is kinda weird, she's letting out this soft moan, saying other names. I was not quite sure what is it, but I don't care at all if she's seeing someone. I don't have feelings for her, It was just a dare and all I wanted is to taste her.

And I don't want to be into a relationship again. I don't want to feel the same heart break I've had felt before, it was suck and selfish.

With that thought, I punch the wall hard and groan. One of the maid saw it and run towards me. "Miss, are you okay?" She asked.

I sigh and nodded. "Y-Yeah." "Are you sure, miss? Because it's bleeding." I look at her confused, then to my fist. I bit my lower lip. "I'm fine." I said before walking to my close and close it.

Remember that Marceline! Never fall in love again because you will end up getting hurt, like before.

I hang my head on the door remembering my past. I almost tear up but I manage to control it, I shook my head and and walk to where my study table is and sit there.

I look at my bleeding fist and grab some tissue and wipe it. A sigh escape from my lips and suddenly, my phone vibrate through my pocket. I grunt and took my phone out of my pocket and look at the screen.

'Asshole #1'

That's Catra.

I stood up and answer the call.

Marceline: Sup?

Catra: Where the hell are you?

Marceline: Your not my mom. But fine, I'm at home.

Catra: Did you had fun with Rarity? *Chuckled*

Marceline: Yea, duh.

Catra: Can I borrow her and have s-x with her too now that your done? I promise I'll give her to you after we have fun.

Marceline: Why are you being such a jerk and ask me that? Of course you can. *laugh*

Catra: Careful! You're on speaker. The 'step' sister could hear you.

Rainbow Dash: Fvck off, Catra!

Catra: *laugh* Is she with you?

Marceline: No. She left and she said she's gonna do importand thing.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, well, Probably gonna hook up with someone again.

Marceline: You jealous?

Rainbow Dash: Wanna die?

Catra: Okay. We're going do the mall right now, wanna come?

Marceline: *Sigh* Which one?

Catra: I'll send you the location.

-end the call-

I put my phone back to my pocket and grab different car key. I run out of my room,  downstairs and stop when Tee is walking towards me.