Chapter 1

At Starbucks~

"Dude? Have you seen the look of Soarin's face when I dumped him yesterday?" Rainbow Dash asked proudly drinking her caramel frappuccino into her metal straw.

Marceline chuckled. "I did. A lot of students are watching, Dash. And some even recorded it and posted it on social media." Marceline said typing on her laptop.

Catra smirk. "Everyone saw it. You just make him embarrassed in public." Catra replied looking at her phone screen.

Rainbow Dash put her caramel Frappuccino down. "Well, he deserved it, by asking me to be his girlfriend in public. I hated it. " Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes at her friends.

Catra play the video to her phone and looked at Rainbow Dash. "Here. Watch this." Catra said giving her phone to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash took it and watch the video.

In that video everyone gathered at the gym of their school. Because Soarin in another school is gonna ask Rainbow Dash to be her girlfriend. Every girl is so Jealous. Soarin have this huge teddy bear and bouquets of flowers, confetti everywhere, chocolates and sign 'will you be my girlfriend'. At that video, Rainbow Dash laugh and took the huge bear, she grabbed her small knife to her pocket and rip off it's fur. Everyone gasped and watched shockingly. Then she took the flowers and throw it to the ground, stepping on it afterwards. Rainbow Dash then turned to Soarin who was really shocked. Rainbow Dash suddenly slaps Soarin to his cheek and glared at him. "No. Because I'm done with you." Rainbow Dash said. Everyone gasped. "W-What are you talking about? I thought you loved me? I thought you wanted to be my --" Before Soarin could finished. Rainbow Dash let out an evil laugh and crossed her arms. "You thought wrong, asshole. Don't you get it? I HATE you."

Rainbow Dash finished the video at the time when she walks away leaving the students surprised yet so shocked. Rainbow Dash give the phone back to Catra and formed a grin. "Now that is fun." Rainbow Dash giggled after pointing at the video.

"Lucky we're not there to laugh with you." Marceline said, still typing to her laptop.

Catra took her phone and smirk. "And gross, he thinks you wanted to be with him for the rest of your life? We haven't dated anyone in a month. That's boring." Catra said and took a sip of her coffee.

"I know right? And we did make out last week. I'm good with that. Why not try someone else?" Rainbow Dash grin.

The V3 looked at each other and laugh, proudly.

Suddenly some random guy walk towards them. The girls looked at him confused.

"And who are you?" Rainbow Dash asked glaring at him.

The guy smiled looking at Catra. Catra's eyes meet his and raised her eyebrows.

"Can I have your number?"

The girls looked at each other and laugh. The guy got confused and kinda of scared because he knows that the rumor said that these girls are half demon. But that doesnt stopped him from getting her Idol's number.

"Uh, Im a guy from the Mythic School."

"And?" Catra hissed standing up.

"And- uhm.. I've been admiring you from a far, for so long, I even watch your solos- and I'm wondering if I can have your number?"

Catra folded her arms around her chest and smiled. "I know that you're admiring me for so long." She smirk. "I mean. Who doesn't?" She said.

The guy gave his phone to Catra. But the teen instead got confused for a second before taking his phone, examining it after.