Chapter 52: Did You Ever Imagine This?

Saturday, August 22

It was late at night when Link got home. He had been running around Seattle all day. In the morning was meeting after meeting, the afternoon was full of appointments to see their baby girls and just now he had gotten back from getting pepperoni which Amelia was craving.

"I love you." Amelia said with tears in her eyes, with Christopher she never had this.

But Link was there for every step, morning sickness, cravings, back rubs. Everything. He climbed into bed next to her practically ready to sleep for years.

"I love you too." Link smiled changing his clothes. He laid in bed next to Amelia. His hand resting on her bump.

"Did you ever see yourself here Link?" Amelia asked putting her hand on top of his.

"Well from that first date I was convinced I was going to marry you but the kids thing not really but I'm so grateful for these two peanuts." Link smiled.

"Me too, I have the best man in the world and two beautiful baby girls on the way. I just wish my dad could see all this." Amelia said.

"I know what that feels like I wish Dove and AV could at least see the life I built for myself. I wish Kate could meet our kids and have gone to our wedding." Link said.

Amelia snuggled into him and he wrapped his arm around her bump.

"I know you miss her, I don't love Ryan anymore but he deserved to live so did my baby." Amelia said.

"I stopped loving Kate romantically years ago but she was like the dream sister I never got- the same age and somewhat same hobbies." Link said.

"What kind of hobbies?" Amelia asked giggling.

"I used to force her to play golf with me." Link said nonchalantly.

"Atticus Lincoln you played golf?" Amelia said now turning to face him.

"At Seattle Grace Preparatory School, I started there in the 8th grade and I made the team immediately, played from 8th-12th grade." Link said.

"Won State Championship individually 3 times and as a team 4 times. Won nationals once even so you could say I was pretty good. " Link bragged.

"Maybe one of these little ones will take after their daddy." Amelia beamed gesturing down to her belly.

"Maybe they will. Or they will end up like Kate." Link laughed.

"What sport did she play?" Amelia asked.

"She was a figure skater. Skated from 6th grade and all through college." Link laughed.

"Penthouse has a ice rink on the 5th floor  and we always had a deal, if I skated Monday and Tuesday, she would walk at least 18 holes with me Saturday and Friday." Link laughed.

"She was god awful at golf but she tried." Link said.

"You could teach me." Amelia smiled.

"If you want to learn I'll play with you when these babies come out." Link giggled.

"Oh yeah definitely no time before that." Amelia said.

"Jesus I'm huge, like I don't know how you still find me attractive." Amelia said her hormones kicking in.

"Are you kidding me? You're beautiful. I love everything about you. You're the most beautiful and gorgeous woman I know. You are not huge, you're  growing our baby girls. You're giving me the greatest gift. I love you more than anything in this life." Link said sincerely, placing his hand on her bump.

"I love you, I don't deserve you." Amelia said tears in her eyes.

"You deserve the world Amelia, I'll give it to you." Link said kissing her cheek.

"Good night, we love you." Amelia smiled.

"I love all three of you more than anything." Link kissed Amelia.

A/N: i will say that tomorrow's chapter was by far my favorite to plan and write! i can't wait to see what you guys think! thank you for all the love on this story!