Chapter 51: Gender Reveal

Friday, August 7

Today was the day Amelia and Link found out what their little babies were. Their families and friends had all taken bets on what these babies were.

Link was hard betting on two boys, Amelia was betting on a boy and a girl. Then there were people like Charlotte and Naomi who bet on two baby girls.

They got themselves ready and drove to the appointment. Amelia was nervous because she always worried the ultrasound could be wrong.

Link was excited, his little babies had grown in the last month and he was ready to see them again.

"Good morning sunshines." Arizona greeted the two of them.

"Big day today!" She beamed rolling up Amelia's top and squeezing the gel onto her prominent bump.

"Yes it is." Link beamed. He held Amelia's hand and she smiled at him.

Arizona began to move the probe around and pointed out the basic things.

"Okay really good neural development, ten fingers, ten toes on each of them, strong heartbeats. You guys ready?" Arizona cheerfully asked.

"Yeah." They both answered.

"Congratulations on your two beautiful baby girls!" Arizona said with a wide smile.

"Girls are awesome!" Link cheered.

"Both are girls?" Amelia asked in disbelief.

"Yep Im seeing two beautiful baby girls in here." Arizona confirmed.

-

Everyone had gathered at Link and Amelia's for the gender reveal.

"Okay everyone. Are we ready to learn what these babies are?" Amelia asked.

"Yes." Everyone at the party confirmed.

Amelia and Link grabbed the big balloon and the pins. They held the pins up and popped the black balloon.

Bright pink confetti fell out and everyone cheered. Gracie and Zola ran to Amelia and Link cheering.

"AUNTIE AMY YOUR HAVING TWO LITTLE GIRLS!" Zola exclaimed.

"Yes I am ZoZo!" Amelia said hugging Zola.

"Two girls Uncle Atticus?" Gracie asked cutely.

"Yeah two little girls Gracie baby." Link said picking up the small girl.

"Congrats sis." Derek smiled hugging Amelia.

"AHH congrats Amy!!" Addison exclaimed.

"Thank you Derek, Thank you Addie." Amelia smiled.

"Well damn Amelia you are catching up with me and Coop." Charlotte laughed.

"But congrats Amelia, I love you." Charlotte said.

"Thank you Char." Amelia hugged her.

"Congrats Aims." Arizona smiled.

"Thank you Zona." Amelia hugged her.

"Kate would be excited, congrats." Maureen said hugging her son.

"Thank you mom, wish she was here." Link sighed.

"Congrats baby bro." Austin said patting his brother's back.

"Thank you." Link smiled.

"Woah there the adulterous whore gets to have adulterous love children." Anastasia said with her arms crossed against her chest.

"Oh damn it's satan again." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Shut up hillbilly." Anastasia snapped back.

"Why are you here?" Amelia sighed.

"Because dummy, that's my big brother. I'm not here for you, I'm here for my big brother." Anastasia complained.

"See you later boring baby shower bitches." Anastasia said walking off.

"Damn I hate her." Amelia complained.

"Me too." Addison and Charlotte agreed.