Tutor

Dani's Age: 16
---------------------------
It was a quiet day in Nashville Tennessee as the girls were doing their own things right now while Dani was getting ready for her tutor to arrive but she couldn't help but be nervous.

As she finishes getting her stuff ready there is a knock on the door and she hears the door open followed by talking. "Dani your tutor is here!" Lauren yells to her.

"I'm in the living room!" She yells and she hears more talking followed by footsteps so she looks up but she was expecting a boy but she was shocked at what she saw.

"You! What are you doing here?" She asks, shocked but a little angry. Her basically enemy Laura is standing there with her books in her arms.

She has her brown hair back with a ponytail as her sapphire blue eyes watch Dani, she is wearing a pink dress with a white collar and white lace that ties around the waist with pink heels as well.

"I am here to tutor you freak, I am smarter than you think I am." She says and rolls her eyes, walking over to Dani then sets her books down next to Dani's.

Once she set down her books she sat down which Dani followed in doing and once they were sat down Laura opens one of her books and grabs a notebook, giving it to Dani to write notes down.

Dani takes the notebook in and grabs her pen then Laura began to tutor Dani which worked out shockingly well for them both.

The tutoring continued for a while and Dani was able to get better to where she didn't need Laura's help but as they did the tutoring they also bonded and have now become friends.

Now during school and even after they will hang out and have fun which shocked the others in the school as they knew them to be enemies.

Dani never revealed how they became friends though so that Laura doesn't become an outcast or called a nerd for having shockingly good grades.

End Of Oneshot