Don't Touch

Dani's Age: 13
———————————————————————
It was a nice day in Nashville Tennessee as the sisters walk to the park for a nice picnic. Once they arrive they set up and begin playing and having fun with different games and stuff but Lauren waits for someone on the blanket.

Dani notices and she goes to Lauren and sits with her, talking to her until one of her friends show up but looks upset. "Hey Laur.." She says grumpily. "Hey Sasha, you ok?" Lauren asks. "No, stupid school." Sasha says.

"Oh." Lauren says then hears Christina calling for her, needing her help with something so Lauren excuses herself and walks away but then Sasha looks at Dani.

She sees Dani looking at Lauren and next Dani knows she's on the ground off the blanket and Sasha is standing over her. "Listen here 'Princess, you stay away from Lauren." Sasha says. "W..Why?" Dani asks.

"Because Danielle she is my friend now not yours and no one wants to hang out with a dumb kid like you especially Lauren." She says and kicks Dani a little, making her yelp in pain.

"Also tell anyone about this and you will regret it." She says. "Hey guys, i'm back, you ok Dani?" She asks when she sees Dani laying on the ground.

Dani simply nods and she gets up, walking away from Lauren which confuses her since she doesn't know why so she looks over at Sasha.

"What was that about?" Lauren asks her. "I don't know, she saw a bee and she fell off so that could be why." Sasha says, Lauren nods but seems a bit suspicious.

A week passes after and since then Dani has been avoiding Lauren as much as she can which isn't easy but she manages to and it's worried the others especially Lauren.

One day while Dani is sitting in her room, doing homework she hears her door open so she looks to see Lisa who closes and locks the door.

"Dani we're worried about you, why have you been avoiding Lauren? You've really been hurting her feelings." Lisa says, crossing her arms.

"I can't say, i'm trying to do homework." Dani says, trying to get her to leave but Lisa grabs her school book and sets it aside.

"Dani why have you been avoiding Lauren?!" Lisa says, making Dani flinch in fear which worries Lisa since she shouldn't be scared of Lisa yelling at her.

"Dani what's going on?" She asks, sitting next to her and she notices Dani is also wearing a scarf again since she's been wearing them everyday suddenly even if it's hot out.

Dani looks down, not wanting to talk since her throat feels very sore for reasons and suddenly before she can even acknowledge it Lisa takes the scarf off fast.

Lisa gasps at what she sees under the scarf though. Dani has a black and blue mark in the shape of a hand on her neck that makes it look like she was choked.

"Dani who did this to you?" Lisa asks with worry and Dani starts crying, unable to hold it in anymore so Lisa comforts her until she calms down.

"Dani, please tell me." Lisa says but realizes she can't speak when she puts a hand on her neck meaning it hurts and she doesn't want to speak.

Lisa gets one of Dani's extra notebooks and her pencil and gives it to her so she can use it to talk which Dani seems to appreciate and she begins to write.

Lisa waits patiently until Dani's done who gives it to her after she's done so that Lisa can read it who smiles a little and looks at the notebook.

"Lauren's friend Sasha has been bullying me in school and told me to stay away from Lauren so i've been listen but i've still been beat up by Sasha and her friends." Lisa reads out loud.