Sick

Dani's Age: 13
———————————————————————
It's an early morning as the sisters wake up and get ready for the day but when Amy tries to wake up Dani she simply gets a pillow to the face which almost knocks her over.

"Dani you need to wake up, it's a school day." Amy says only to receive a groan and she hears terrible coughing come from her little sister which worries her a little bit.

She tries once more to wake her but when Dani looks at Amy she only worries Amy more since she looks pale, tired and overall not well at all like she usually does.

"Don't worry Dani just go back to sleep and i'll tell the others." Amy says and Dani simply nods then goes back to sleep while Amy goes downstairs to the others.

"Where's Dani?" Christina asks, getting the others attention and they all have their eyes on Amy now. "I think she's sick, she was coughing and didn't look good." Amy explains.

The others nod then work on their homework but once done Katherine makes some soup for Dani and brings it upstairs to her and she sees what Amy mean't with Dani.

The sight of Dani looking sick makes her feel bad for her since she doesn't look well at all right now. She brings the soup over as Dani covers up despite being very sweaty.

"Dani I made you soup." Katherine says, getting her attention but Dani looks out of it. Dani sits up enough that Katherine can give the soup to her and Dani eats it.

She also gets Dani tissues in case she needs them and after Dani is done she gives her some medicine and water to avoid a fever then leaves with the now empty bowl so she can rest.

Since then the girls take turns helping Dani in any way they can and 5 days later Dani is pretty much better and she's become more energetic and happy again.

It takes a couple more days before she is fully able to do stuff like sing and go out and do stuff but she doesn't mind since she got to rest but she sadly now has to do a ton of homework.

End Of Oneshot