Sadness

Dani's Age: 15
———————————————————————
Dani's POV:
It started a month ago, I was on twitter when I got tagged in a post about me and it was nothing hut hate along with the comments.

Since then it has made me depressed, I act happy in front of my sisters but when i'm not with them I don't act anymore, I have also begun reading the comments more and the hate even though I shouldn't.

Since I started becoming depressed I would cut, drink and even started to do drugs without caring about what will happen to me or what will my sisters think about me.

One day while we were in the meeting I was busy reading my phone to pay attention but I look up when I hear Christina yell my name and she has a annoyed look on her face.

"Maybe you should sit out of this one, you can be in the next cover." Christina says, my heart drops from the words so I get up and storm upstairs and into the bathroom.

I look around for something when I spot it, Christina's razor so I grab it and take out the blade and I also grab a small bag of a certain drug one of my friends gave me.

Once I hear my sisters start singing I snort it and I can feel myself feeling pleasure that I took it and I also cut myself 10 times on each arm.

I feel myself suddenly feeling very weak, possibly from the drugs and also the blood loss so I drop my razor and I try to get up only to fail and make a loud thud.

I manage to let out a soft whimper before my vision goes black and before I know it's i'm out like a light...

Lisa's POV:
We just finished singing so I go upstairs to use the bathroom and check on Dani since she seemed upset when Christina told her that she won't be in the cover.

When I enter the bathroom though I was not expecting to see my little sister on the ground with blood all over the floor along with her wrists and her arms and a small bag with a powder on the floor next to her.

I can't help but let out a scream at a sight which I know will attract my sister's attention but I ignore that and rush over to Dani, scooping her into my arms.

"Dani please be ok, please be alive." I say softly before checking for a pulse which i'm relieved to find. "It'll be ok Dani, it will be ok." I say softly to her, not knowing if she can't hear me.

I hear gasps that make me look up and I see Christina and the others standing there with shock on their faces. "Call 911 quick she has a faint pulse!" I call out.

That snaps them out of it and Christina quickly begins to call 911 while Lauren begins crying but is being comforted by Amy and Katherine who have a couple tears going down their cheeks.

I look over at Christina to see tears going down her cheeks but she's trying to stay strong for the rest of us. Once she's off the phone she walks over to Dani and I.

She gets two towels and gives me one then leans down and sits next to me, putting pressure on one of her arms to try and stop the bleeding so I do the same with her other one.

"It will be ok Dani, i'm sorry if I made you do this, I shouldn't have kicked you out of the cover." Christina says softly to Dani like she's hoping she can hear her.

"It wasn't your fault, it looks like she's been depressed for a while, I was suspicious but I never asked her when I should of and we all should of noticed." I simply say to them.