Kidnapped (Sneak Peek)

Dani's Age: 18
———————————————————————
Dani's POV:
It's a nice day here in Nashville Tennessee as I walk back home from a nice walk around but as i'm walking I notice a van driving a bit slow next to me.

I begin walking faster to see them copying and and I start running faster and faster until i'm running but the van drives faster and gets in front of me, forcing me to stop.

I scream loudly when 2 people jump out and grab me, pulling me in and I see Lisa and Katherine standing there, shocked and they run to me but the van closes.

They drive off before they can get me, making me start to cry in fear that I will never see my family again but i'm chloroformed, making me go limp and everything fades...

Lisa's POV:
We try chasing after the van but when they turn the corner we loose them and I collapse to the ground, crying and I hear Katherine crying a little bit as well.

"We have to find her!" I say, crying still but I see Katherine nod and we hurry home where we find the others hanging out but look worried when they see us crying a little.

"What happened?" Amy asks, getting up and they all go to us. "We were walking from the store when we saw Dani running so we chased after her and she got kidnapped." I say, they gasp.

After that we all pitch together on how to find her and soon we split up, Christina and Katherine then me, Amy and Lauren since it's uneven without Dani.

We search hours for her but have no luck so we call the police and they tell us they'll look for her so we go home, praying and hoping that Dani is safe and will come home...

End Of Sneak Peek
That Is Only Chapter 1 So The Rest Is A Surprise For When It's Published Which Will Be A While Due To Me Having Many Others Ahead On The List Of Books I Need To Do.