Halloween [Editing]

Warning: Blood & A Little Bit Of Gore
Dani's Age: 16
———————————————————————

It was a quiet Halloween night in Nashville Tennessee as the sisters get ready for a halloween party and they are excited to go since all their friends are going to be there.

Christina dresses as a unicorn, Katherine dresses as a giraffe, Lisa dresses as a man, Amy dresses like a grandma, Lauren dresses as a zombie girl and Dani dresses as princess Belle.

Once they're ready to go they get in the car and Lisa drives them to the party. Once they arrive they go inside where they separate to hang out with their friends.

Later on though when it's dark out one of Dani's friends go to Christina, confusing her. "Have you seen Dani?" Dani's friend asks but Christina shakes her head.

"No I haven't she's supposed to be with you guys." Christina says. "She said she was going to the bathroom but hasn't come back at all yet, we knocked but nothing." Her friend says.

Christina gets a little worried when she finds out her little sister is missing so she gets the others and they split up, trying to find her only to fail to, making them more worried.

"Search the bedrooms in case something bad happened." Christina says then they go upstairs and search the bedrooms when Lisa spots a familiar girl on the floor.

"Guys I think I found her!" Lisa yells, rushing over but when she turned her over she gasps in shock, Dani's eyes were wide with fear and her throat had been slit.

She heard footsteps run in followed by gasp, making her look at them to see Katherine move to the side and throw up on the floor, sick from the site of it.

"Who would do this?!" Lisa yells with shock but also anger as she couldn't help but stare at the dead body of her sister laying in front of her with the scared expression on her face.

"We need to find out who did this