Kidnap

Dani's Age: 13
———————————————————————
2 months ago, 2 months ago Dani was taken by a man while walking home from school and since Lauren found out she became depressed that her spice is missing.

One day while listening to sad music Lisa rushes into the room, making her jump at the sudden slam of the door opening. "Lisa what are you doing?" Lauren grumpily asks.

"I think I found Dani!" Lisa says excitedly. "W-What?" Lauren asks, confused and shocked and she sits up. "I think I found Dani we have to find out if it is her." Lisa says.

Lauren runs out with Lisa and they get the others sisters gathered where they explain everything then run out, following Lisa to the location where she possibly spotted Dani.

When they get there they see it's an old park that looks abandoned at this point and they see a young girl laying on one of the benches, curled up and trying to sleep.

Lauren looks at her then walks over to her and when she gets a closer look she recognizes that it's Dani but she is pale and badly beaten which worries her more.

"Dani?" Lauren softly asks, making Dani open her eyes and look at Lauren. "Laur?" She managed to ask softly, not fully believing it's her. "It's me Dani." Lauren says.

"Lauren.." Dani says softly, getting up and she hugs Dani, crying softly on her shoulder so Lauren hugs back and rubs her back softly to comfort her.

"I was scared I wouldn't see you again." Dani says while crying. "It's ok Dan, no one will hurt you again." Lauren says, continuing to comfort her.

Once she's calm Lauren looks at the sisters then gestures for them to go over to them so they do. "Dan look who else is here." Lauren says so Dani looks.

When she sees her other sisters she hugs them right away and they all comfort her, glad that their little sister is ok then they take her to their car and take her home.

They report it to the police and it's not long before the guy is arrested and luckily it doesn't take long for Dani to become her hyper and bubbly self again.

End Of Oneshot