Unexpected

Dani's Age: 19
———————————————————————
Dani's POV:
Another day of feeling sick I think as I wake up and I rush to the bathroom, throwing up and coughing and I hold my stomach as I throw up in hope that it will help it but it doesn't.

Once I finish I flush the toilet and begin cleaning my mouth to hear a knock on the door. "Dani? You ok?" I hear Lauren ask through the door.

"Yeah just a stomach flu or something." I say. "Ok, let me know if you need anything." She says then I hear her walk away. When I hear her go to her room I grab a pregnancy from my mom's bathroom.

She luckily still has it because she thought she was pregnant but she isn't so she never used it. I sneak back in my bathroom and take the test then wait 5 minutes.

Once the 5 minutes is up I go and check, gasping when I see it's positive. I go back to my room, leaving it on the sink and I lay on my bed, shaking.

I end up falling asleep but wake up to hear talking so I go and go to the bathroom then see the test is missing so I hurry downstairs to see it on the coffee table and the girls talking.

"Who's test is this because it's not mine." Christina says. "It's not mine." Katherine says. "It can't be mine I don't have a boyfriend." Lisa says. "Neither do I." Amy and Lauren say. "No way it's Dani's, she's too young." Christina says.

"What do we do if it is?" Lisa asks. "Who knows but she's only 18 so she can't be, can she?" Katherine asks and they look concerned and also confused.

Lauren ends up seeing me and when they notice her looking at me they all look at me so all eyes are on me. "Dani are you ok? Lauren told us you weren't feeling well." Lisa says.

"I'm fine I rested so I feel better now." I say and go in the kitchen and get a bottle of water but feel a wave of dizziness hit me so I drop my water and hold onto the fridge but it doesn't help and I fall down.

"Dani!" Amy yells in shock and they all rush to me, surrounding me but it's not long before I feel fine again so I slowly sit up. "Are you ok?" Katherine asks, I slowly nod.

"Just dizzy is all." I say and they help me up and help me to a chair. "Dani, are you pregnant?" Christina asks me, making me start to shake a little and they take that as a yes.

"What happened Dani?" Lauren asks me and they sit down as well. "I was at a party with my friends and they had alcohol and I didn't drink but a guy did and I was pressured.." I say.

I start crying a bit at the memory so Lauren hugs me to comfort me. "It'll be ok Dani, we'll support you and help you out." Lisa says and the others nod.

End Of Oneshot
That was the end of this one shot I will be making a sequel of this later on