Coming Out

Dani's Age: 17
———————————————————————
Dani paces in her room nervously as she thinks about all the bad outcomes that could come from revealing her secret that she has been hiding for a while now.

She hears a knock on the door and she looks to see Lauren standing there, looking confused and worried. "What's wrong Dan?" Lauren asks her.

"Nothing I just really need to tell all of you guys something tonight at dinner." Dani says, confusing Lauren even more than before.

"Tell us something? Is there something going on?" Lauren asks, getting a little bit worried now that it's something bad that she has to tell them.

"Well yes but you'll have to wait until dinner before I tell you guys if I am willing to tell you guys cause now i'm starting to rethink it." Dani says.

"It's ok Dan, no matter what it is we will support you, ok?" Lauren asks, Dani simply nods then Lauren gives her a hug before walking away.

Later on that night it reaches dinner time and Dani becomes even more nervous as it gets closer and closer to her announcement to her sisters.

Once all the food is on the table she sits down with her sisters where they say a prayer and once it's done she stands up. "I have to tell you guys something." She says, getting their attention.

"Ok so I didn't know how else to tell you except now since we're always too busy but.." She pauses, taking in a breath.

"I'm gay." She says receiving shocked looks on her sisters faces but no response to let her know that they support her.

Tearing up she runs to the door, grabbing her jacket and putting on her shoes then runs out the door, starting to cry on the way.

Snapping out of the shock Lauren quickly goes after her and the other sisters follow behind, trying to catch up to their youngest sister.

They try to catch up to her but end up losing her and they look around for her but then Lauren remembers she loves going to the beach.

She runs to the beach with her sisters trailing behind her and she sees a familiar figure sitting on the beach and sounds like she's crying.

Lauren goes over there and the sisters follow and when they get to her Lauren sits down next to her to see it's definitely Dani.

Lauren hugs Dani who then turns to her and cries on her shoulder but she continues rubbing her back to comfort her.

Once she is calm she pulls away from Lauren and sniffles a little bit. "It's ok Dani, we were just in shock, I support you no matter what." Lauren says.

"T..Thank you." Dani says softly then looks at the others to see them smiling a little bit. "We support you to Dani." The others say, making Dani smile.

Lauren and Dani get up and head back home with the others to see a girl sitting on the porch, waiting for someone for some reason.

"Megan, what're you doing here?" Lauren asks harshly, making her get up and Dani smiles and goes over to her. "That's another thing I have to tell you." Dani says.

"YOU'RE DATING MEGAN?!" They all say together in shock since Megan bullied Dani all the time 2 years ago and Lauren was the one to defend her.

"Yeah, she's completely changed and we are dating now and it's gone great so far." Dani says with a smile and the others seem hesitant.

"You better be good to our little sister or else." Christina says, making Dani groan in embarrassment.

They then go inside with Megan and enjoy dinner and chat and after they even watch a scary movie together as well.

End Of Oneshot