Cheating

Dani's Age: 15
———————————————————————
Dani's POV:
One month ago today I met a nice guy named Ryan and I love him but the problem is that my sisters don't trust him and I don't understand why since he is so kind to me.

One day while i'm walking with my sisters in the park I see a familiar guy walking with a pretty girl but as we get closer I recognize them as my boyfriend and best friend.

The sight of them makes me gasp in shock and I freeze up and I can see my sisters stop by me then gasp when they probably see him. "Dani.." Lauren says softly.

I don't respond though, instead I run away, crying now and when I get home I run to my room, locking the door so no one comes in then I collapse on my bed, sobs racking my body.

I hear rushed footsteps but I ignore it and continue to cry. "Dani? Dani please open the door." Christina says. "No!" I manage to say through my hard sobbing.

"Please Dani." Lisa says. "No! You guys were right I should've not trusted him!" I manage to say then collapse back on the bed. Suddenly I hear footsteps away and another knock.

"Dani it's Lauren, please open the door." She says and I hesitate for a moment before getting up and going to the door, unlocking it then I go back to my bed and lay down again.

I hear the door open but don't listen and continue to cry but I feel Lauren hugging me and she rubs my back to try and comfort me enough to calm down which works.

Once I calm down I pull away from her and look at Lauren. "T..Thank you." I manage to say, she nods. "You're my sister i'd do anything to help you, ignore that jerk you'll find someone better." She says, I nod.

She holds out her hand which I take and we stand up and go downstairs together and I get hugs from my other sisters and we talk a little together to try and get my mind off of it...

End Of Oneshot