Babysit

Dani's Age: 10
———————————————————————
It was quiet in Nashville as the sister's mother and father get ready for a date night, leaving the sisters home and Christina is getting ready to babysit with help of Katherine.

Once their mom and dad leave for their date Christina and Katherine gather the kids to watch a movie since they have no homework but they are shocked when Dani runs by.

Christina manages to grab her arm and stop her in her tracks but when Dani looks at them they can see chocolate on her face and they realize that she is hyper.

"Dani where did you get the chocolate?" She asks, confused but Dani doesn't answer instead she gets free and runs around more, laughing so the sisters run after her to catch her.

Christina stops them when they're unable to catch her. "Lisa, Amy and Lauren look for where she got the candy from, Katherine I need your help trying to catch her." Christina says.

Lisa, Amy and Lauren nod and separate to find the candy while Katherine and Christina try to catch her only to fail and after 10 minutes of chasing her they stop to catch their breath.

While doing so Dani runs into the backyard and the girls come back. "We found a chocolate wrapper but no other candy so she might have it." Lauren says, Christina groans.

"I am supposed to be responsible for you guys and if Dani gets sick from all the candy i'll never get to watch you guys again." Christina says, little did she know that Dani heard her.

Dani slowly approaches her so they look at her and Dani hands the chocolate and a bag of gummy worms to Christina who happily takes it. "Thanks Dan." Christina says, Dani nods.

"Let's go get you cleaned up." Katherine says then takes Dani to the bathroom where she cleans up her face. Once done they sit down and watch a movie quietly together.

Later on that night Christina gets Dani to sleep and soon the others follow one by one until only Katherine and Christina are left and they clean up the mess they made.

When their parents return home they also go to bed but Christina admits what happened and luckily since she handled it she didn't get into trouble.

End Of Oneshot