Competition

Dani's Age: 16
———————————————————————
It was an exciting day in Nashville as Dani gets ready early in the morning for her special skating championship and it's hard for her to sleep when she's excited.

She finishes getting ready in time for her other sisters to wake up which makes her rush them to get ready to go to the competition.

They listen since they know Dani is excited but also nervous about the competition since she doesn't know what's going to happen.

When they finish getting ready they all gather into the car and Lisa drives to the competition where Dani hurries to catch up with the rest of her team.

The others go and find seats since they had already bought tickets to see it and they sit down in their seats while waiting for the competition to start.

She's one of the best on her team of inline skaters since she's been practicing since she was 12 after watching a competition of it and getting interested.

Once the competition starts they sit as each team skates on the ramps, doing their own stunts but soon it gets to Dani's team and Dani is first.

As Dani does her tricks her sisters cheer and once she's done she gets a good score, making her sisters cheer and she's able to move on to the next competition.

As the competitions go teams get eliminated but Dani's team stays in until it's only 2 left and the last competition is a long race down a course.

They pick Dani to go since she's best on the team so it's her against their competitor Jack who is a big jerk to her and known to cheat as she said.

They watch as it starts and they start going down the track and once out of view they watch the tv for Dani but soon it gets to a blind spot.

They wait until it gets to a no longer blind spot and once it is they gasp when they see Jack put gravel in the road and Dani skates right into it.

It makes her loose balance and she falls down, rolling along the path and stopping with a scraped up arm and she's crying.

"Dani!" Her sisters and her teammates say and medics rush over to Dani and help her as Jack crosses the finish line and his team cheers.

They watch the screen as the medics help her arm and an ambulance comes that takes her away to help any other injuries she may have.

"Ok everyone, since we witnesses the other team cheat they have been disqualified so the winner is The Dynamites!" The announcer says.

Dani's team and her sisters cheer and the rest of the team go and get the trophy and the other team looks mad but they deserved it.

After the sisters and Dani's team go to the hospital to see her and luckily she only had an injured arm that she needs to be careful with for a week.

The team lets her know about winning then leave so she can rest and soon she's back to skating and she wins many competitions after that and her sisters are proud.

End Of Oneshot