Dream (Sneak Peek)

Dani's Age: 13
———————————————————————
Lisa's POV:
I am woken up Christina, making me groan and try to cover up my face only to have them pulled off of me. "Wake up Lisa, you're in charge if waking up Dani and Lauren." She says, I sigh and get up.

"Ok mom." I say sarcastically only to get an eye roll before she walks away to probably wake up Amy and Katherine. I get up and go to Lauren and Dani's room and I go to Lauren first and shake her to wake her.

Once Lauren is awake I go to Dani but when I see her I get a little worried since she looks paw and has bags under her eyes. "Dani, wake up." I say and shake her softly only to get a soft groan out of her and she rolls over.

"Dani wake up, it's a school day for you." I say and shake her again which luckily wakes her up and she turns to me but looks tired and out of it. "Ok Lise, i'm awake." She says softly and sits up slowly.

"Are you ok Dani?" I ask, worried. "Yeah, just tired is all." She says, I nod and decide not to question it but my worry doesn't fade. I leave the room and go downstairs, As I go down I notice me and Dani aren't the only tired ones.

Soon Dani slowly comes downstairs and I look to see all the other sisters struggling to stay awake for some reason which is strange since we went to bed late so we got a good night sleep so it doesn't make sense.

When Dani falls sits on a chair she puts her head down and only a moment later is out again so I go over and try to wake her up but fail, making me worry and I try to shake her harder but she still doesn't wake up.

"Guys she's not waking up!" I say and look to see my other sisters out as well so I sit and try to think but struggle to stay awake so I lay down my head and soon I end up asleep to...

End Of Sneak Peek
Another Sneak Peek For A Book I Will Be Working On But It'll Be A While Before It's Out Since I Have To Do Many Others.