Camp

Dani's Age: 15
———————————————————————
It was a quiet day as Lauren lays on her bed, not much to do. 2 days ago Dani left for summer camp and won't be back until the end of summer which is a bummer.

Lauren sits up and leaves her room, trying to find something to do since she is the only one home right now since her other sisters are doing their own stuff.

They have tour soon but it won't be until Dani gets back since she's part of the band and they can't tour without her since she's a big part of the band for more than one reason.

All summer Lauren manages to distract herself from the fact that her spice is gone even if she does the stuff alone or with sisters or even friends, she manages.

Soon enough it gets to the end of summer as Lauren lays in her room as usual, on her phone in boredom and loneliness since she usually hangs out with Dani around this time.

Lauren hears the front door close but she assumes it's just one of her older sisters and she keeps looking out the window, not trying to find out who it is.

She hears footsteps upstairs and her door open and when she looks she sits up quick when she sees Dani standing in the doorway, smiling happily.

She gets up and runs to Dani, hugging her, happy to see her and Dani hugs back, happy to see her sugar again and they sit down and catch up for a while.

Soon the other sisters get home and they surprise them by showing Dani is home where they all get to catch up and hang out for hours until it gets to bed time.

A week later though they pack up and get ready for tour and soon leave, traveling to Europe for their European tour and they enjoy the time they get to have together and singing to fans.

End Of Oneshot