𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | I NEVER COULD LOVE LIKE THAT

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

KLARA'S HEAD BOBBED UP AND DOWN AS SHE FOUND HERSELF IN THE SALVATORE BASEMENT. She gazed down to her hands and saw they were chained to a chair, as well as her feed. She knew, by how weak she felt, they had obviously bled her out. A chuckle echoed from out in the hall that caused Klara to roll her eyes.

"Damon." She grunted as she saw him grin and wave at her through the bars in the door. "What did you do to me?"

"Not me. Your loving boyfriend."  The Salvatore corrected her as she furrowed her brows. "You don't remember? Huh. Okay. Well, Stefan— being the wonderful boyfriend that he is— found you in New Jersey after you left a road map of bodies in your wake. Then—"

"You knocked me out. Locked me up, and bled me dry. Yeah, I'm not an idiot, Damon. Pretty sure I can work out the rest." Klara weakly grunted as she rested her head against the chair.

"Wow. He was right." The Salvatore hummed with a sigh. "You are a real bitch without your emotions." 

"And you're a real dick with them, can you go now? I'm bored of talking." The blonde vampire rolled her eyes.

"Just wanted to come and see how my best friend was doin'. Stefan will be down to chat to you in a second, he's bonding with our new-old Mommy at the moment." Damon noticed a flicker of confusion spread across her face. "Yeah, you miss a lot when you turn into a bitch. Gotta go, thing's to do. See ya."

"Let me out of here!" Klara screamed as she thrashed against the chains. "Let me out before I rip your heads off!" She threatened again, over and over until she finally saw Stefan appear at the bars. "You— you did this to me." 

"It's for your own good, Klara." Stefan bluntly stated with a shrug. He wanted nothing more than to get the woman he loved back, but he knew this was the only way.

"If you love me, Stefan, you let me go." Klara looked at him with pleading eyes as he opened the door and wandered inside. "I know you don't wanna love me like this, but if you don't let me out of here, I'll never come back. I promise you that much."

"Sorry, can't do that." The Salvatore folded his arms across his chest. "You refused to give up on me when I had no humanity. I'll be damned if I do the same to you."

"I was stupid to ever love you. You're pathetic." The blonde vampire spat toward him as she watched him shrug. "Yeah. You knocked me out and dumped my ass in here while you can play house with your Mom."

"You know what, I'm gonna come back when you've cooled down."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───