𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER ONE | YELLOW LEDBETTER

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AS THE BRIGHT LIGHT OVERTOOK THEM, KLARA THOUGHT FOR SURE THAT SHE WAS DEAD. But, once the light faded and reality set in, she opened her eyes to see that she, Bonnie, and Damon were stood in the cemetery as if nothing had happened. Klara glanced at Bonnie and Damon who immediately removed their hands from each others.

"Well." The Salvatore cleared his throat as he furrowed his brows. "That got awkward fast."

Klara examined the location just to make sure that she wasn't hallucinating, but then nodded slowly. "There's no way I'm seeing this, right? This looks exactly like the cemetery."

"Yeah." Bonnie looked around and noticed that there was no longer anyone in the cemetery, it was just them. "What happened? Where is everybody?" She started walking off in one direction but left Damon and Klara looking baffled.

"Where are you going?" The Salvatore called after her as he grabbed Klara's hand and dragged her along with him. "This is strange, right?"

"Really strange," Klara confirmed with a nod as they started to walk. Within minutes, they found themselves at the heart of Mystic Falls with the clocktower looking down on them. They were confused as to how they managed to get inside the town without dying, so they knew something was off.

The Salvatore lifted his hand up to his mouth and began to feel around inside. Klara scrunched her face up, rolling her eyes as Damon nodded. "Well, I feel a fang. I'm still a vampire."

Klara shrugged and did the same, nodding the moment she felt her fang. "Okay. So either we're dead vampires or the spell that prevented supernaturals to enter Mystic Falls is gone."

"Look." Bonnie pointed at the Mystic Grill. It was the bar in which Damon and Klara had driven into a blown up to ensure the travelers perished.

"I definitely blew that up about an hour ago." The Salvatore furrowed his brows. 

"The thing I don't understand is the lack of people." The Adams vampire carried on from Damon's confusion. She gestured to the fact that the town was empty. "I mean, if we're on the Other Side, surely we can still see the living."

"Where the hell are we? And, I don't mean geographically."

"I have no idea."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ugh." Damon groaned out as they wandered down Maple Street. Klara rolled her eyes at the amount of complaining Damon was doing while Bonnie led them down each street. "How many more streets are we gonna wander?"

"How many times are you gonna ask me questions I don't have the answers to?" Bonnie narrowed her eyes toward the Salvatore who had dispensed of his leather jacket and hung it over his shoulder.