𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER THIRTEEN | GONE GIRL

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

KLARA HADN'T HAD MUCH SLEEP SINCE SHE FOUND OUT THAT KATHERINE WAS INSIDE ELENA'S BODY. All she wanted to do was rip her head off for kissing Stefan, but Klara knew that if she killed Katherine while she was in Elena's body, her friend would die. The blonde had spent so much time being annoyed at Elena for obsessing over Stefan when it was Katherine Pierce all along. She felt stupid for not realizing sooner. 

While Stefan headed into the basement to fill Damon in on the recent development, Klara and Caroline wasted no time explaining to Matt and Tyler that Katherine Pierce was still alive. 

"Hang on here. Katherine's still alive?" Matt scoffed in utter disbelief as the two blonde vampires paced in front of him. "How is that even possible?"

"Remember that time Nadia's ex, Gregor, hitched a ride in your head?" Caroline asked Matt, who slowly nodded. "Okay. Well, it's kind of the same thing."

"Katherine has passengered herself inside of Elena, I mean it's a little worse considering the small fact that none of us noticed." Klara gestured to the four of them. She had noticed that Elena seemed different, but she never would've guessed it was Katherine.

"She was at my house. How did none of us figure it out?" Tyler shook his head in awe. He let a sigh escape his lips as Caroline dropped herself down onto the couch.

"Because it's Katherine and she's smart, and conniving, and sneaky. And, we're the worst friends, ever." 

"This makes no sense." Jeremy's voice echoed from the Klara's phone that was left on speakerphone so that he and Bonnie could listen to the conversation. "She saved my life. She gave me CPR when Enzo tried to kill me. Katherine would never do that."

"That's what made her so believable. She played Elena to a tee. If she let you die, her cover was blown." Bonnie explained to her boyfriend.

"Klara and I were sleeping three feet away from her!" The Forbes girl flapped her arms around in irritation. "She picked out my Bitter Ball dress, and I let her use my toothpaste."

"Well, at least she didn't lure your boyfriend into a hotel room and try to make out with him." Klara revealed to the rest of the group just as Stefan entered the room. 

"She's the reason I found out about you and Klaus." Tyler's eyes widened as he turned his eyes to Caroline. 

"Anyway. Any ideas on how we kill this bitch, preferably before I rip her head off while she's in Elena's body. Because trust me, I am this close." Klara held up her hand and moved her two fingers together to show the small gap of patience she had left.

"Well, passangers can be expelled from the host. We saw it happen with Matt, when Gregor died and Matt lived. All we have to do is stab her with the Traveler knife." Stefan explained as he stepped beside Klara.