𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER ELEVEN | STAY

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

KLARA STEPPED OUT OF THE SHOWER AND PULLED A FLUFFY WHITE TOWEL AROUND HER WAIST. As she wandered back into the bedroom, her eyes moved to Stefan, who was still asleep in the bed. She couldn't resist staring at him in all his naked glory before she finally rolled her eye and yanked the curtains wide open, which resulted in a groan to leave his mouth.

"No." He grumbled immediately as he grabbed the pillow and pulled it over his head. "Close them! I need to sleep."

"What you need is to wake up," Klara stated bluntly as she jumped onto the bed beside him and tossed the pillow that he had used to cover his face, onto the ground. "Stefan."

"Fine." The Salvatore's eyes reluctantly opened, though it didn't take him long to realize that she was wearing a towel. "What? You showered without me?"

"You weren't waking up." 

"All you had to do was say you wanted to shower." He shrugged with a slight smirk on his face while his left hand trailed against her bare thigh. "Why are you up so early, anyway?"

The blonde vampire glanced between the climbing hand on her thigh and her boyfriend. "Um, because you and I said we'd help Caroline prepare her family's Lakehouse for her mum to go visit."

The moment had passed and Stefan moved his hand from Klara's thigh and nodded. "Okay. I'll get dressed, okay?"

Stefan knew how much Liz Forbes meant to her. I mean, she and Caroline had been best friends for as long as Klara could remember and Liz had done a lot for Klara since both her parents were absent during her high school years.

"Thank you." Klara gave him a smile as she pulled herself up from the bed and started then headed to her wardrobe. "I just wanna help Caroline, you know? Make Liz's final days as easy as possible."

"Caroline's luck to have a friend like you, you know that?" 

Klara shrugged. "She'd do the same for me."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The three vampires pulled up just outside the Forbes family Lakehouse. The current topic of conversation was the fact that Elena had given Jeremy her blessing to go to art school and finally get out of Mystic Falls.

"If you really think about it, Jeremy leaving is for the best. I'm sure everything around him reminds him of Bonnie. And, Elena's always wanted to protect him from vampire drama." Caroline spoke as she slipped out of the car and headed to the trunk. "Granted, he is going to art school, where the percentage rate for a well-paying job is one of the lowest in the country, but I really am happy for him."