We're heading home.

It doesn't take long for Phil and I to fill out the paper work, just a few signatures here and there.
Even whilst signing the papers I could tell how excited Phil was to go home, the way he was smiling as he wrote and just his actions in general.
Guess I'm not the only one itching to see home again.

The doctor calls us a taxi and let's is wait by the main entrance.
As we wait ambulances make their way into the car park and around the back, three in a row there was.
"Thats three babies being born." Phil softly informs.
I smile and rest my head on his shoulder, having to bend a little since over the years I've grown taller than him, which is weird.

A taxi pulls up to the pavement and we enter, our rucksacks over our shoulders holding our clothes and medicine. We might be better but my concussion is still bad like a migraine and Phil still has a sore chest from all the CPR.

Phil tells the taxi driver our address, bringing a rising twitch to my lips.
We're finally going home.

"I bet the house is freezing, I'm going to need a nose sock tonight." Phil chuckles. I nod but then frown.
Does that mean that we're not sleeping in the same room? We haven't even made it official, well I have but Phil hasn't.
"Unless I have my own personal water bottle." I glance up at him from leaning on his chest and he's got a cheeky grin on his face.

"Twat." I mumble but kiss his cheek anyway.

The taxi stops and we're outside out apartment, it looks the same and should hopefully be the same inside.
We pay the driver and I help Phil get out his side, his hand pressed firmly to his chest.
"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah, let's go inside." he smiles. I nod and help him up the stairs, carrying both our bags. "Let me carry a bag."

"Nope." I reply, popping the 'p' just to irritate him. He grumbles something which I presume is a profanity towards me, which just makes me chuckle at his attitude.

After walking up the stairs we go into the living room, everything left as it was before even the glass of Ribena that Phil drank a few minute before we kidnapped.
I shiver at the memories and watch as Phil beams at the apartment, patting the fireplace and TV before sitting down on the sofa.

I take our bags into Phil's room, stopping into mine as I walk back. My fingers travel along the keys of the piano and I look out the window.
A picture then catches my eye and it's of Chris, Pj, Phil and myself. I thought I had put that away.
I shake my head and flick pj's head in the picture. "You cheesy idiot."

"Hey Dan!" Phil calls, I make my way back the the living room and find Phil searching the cupboards. He turns around and my box of cereal is in his hands, his cheeks already stuffed with the substance. "It's still in date." he laughs.

I pretend to be angry but instead smile warmly at the happy man.
Man.
Can you even call Phil a man?
He's more like a Titan man child.
My Titan man child.

He holds out some cereal in his hands. "Want some?"

"You're asking me if I want some of my own cereal?" I laugh and step forward, trapping him between the kitchen counter and myself. The cereal is still in his hand, kind of ruining the mood but also making me laugh even more.

Phil looks up through his lashes, a small smile playing at his lips. As I'm about to attack those lips he ducks and crawls between my legs, making his way into the fridge.

I stand there with my mouth hung open and hands held out in a 'wtf' style.

He glances around and giggles towards me. I cross my arms and pout. "Fine, I ship Danteasers more anyway." with a flick of my hand I open the cupboard and pull out the red box of chocolates.
Apart from when I open them there's one left. "Phil, where did my maltesers go?"

He turns around and shrugs. "No clue curly, maybe you are them without realising late at night?" At Phil's words I flatten my hair and jog over to the living room mirror.

"Yeah this is going." I mumble.
I then squeal when arms snake around my waist, only to relax when Phil rests his head on my shoulder, one of his hands traveling up to play with my curls.

"I like them though." he whines into my neck, making me shiver and giggle as his breath tickles down my spine.
"They suit you."

"I don't care whether I looked like David Beckham in a banana costume, I'm not keeping the curls." I reply sternly but with humour still evident in my voice.

He hugs me tightly and pouts into the mirror. "You suck." he moans.

"And your mum swallows!" I exclaim. His jaw drops and he smacks my arm playfully, making me chuckle into my hand.

"Hey, actually shut up!" He laughs and pushes me back so that I'm meant to fall on the sofa, but I grab hold of his shirt and pull him down with me.

I fall onto the sofa and Phil falls on top, giving me nostalgia from last time we play fought and he drank my Ribena.

Phil blushes but stays put, his arms cross over my chest and head lays on them. "This feels familiar." he chuckles. Our legs twist together and my cheeks must be the colour of a clowns nose.

I bump our noses together and as it looks as if it's about to get all fluff filled and romantic, he starts having a coughing fit in my face.
"Phil!" I exclaim, laughing. He continues coughing and roaring with laughter, I pat his back and he rolls from my chest and next to me on the sofa. "A-are you okay?" I ask, chuckling.

He nods and calms down a little. "got a little excited there did you?" I question and he hits my leg.

"Can we get pizza?" He requests, catching me off guard at his sudden question. "Please? I haven't had pizza in ages and I'm craving it." He begs.

I nod and grab my laptop that hasn't been used in weeks.
Phil rests against my shoulder, his hair tickling my cheek.

He may be craving pizza, but I'm craving something totally different.

I'm just glad we're home and we're safe.