Pj

Pj POV

"Phil," Dan gasps and I here a thud of what sounded like his phone being dropped.

"Dan?" I ask. "Dan?!"

Oh shit.

I hang up and then ring back. Nothing.
Please tell me they're okay.
What did Dan mean when he said 'Phil'?

"Is everything okay?" Chris questions from the other side of the room, stuffing his face with my food.

I look down at the phone and then back up at him. "No. We need to go to Dan and Phil's." I reply, getting up and grabbing my coat.
Chris just stares at me with confusion. "Hurry up!" I exclaim, snatching the food out his hand and chucking him his coat.

We head out and grab a taxi. "What's happened?" He asks.

"I don't know. But I've got that bad feeling in my gut." I respond, trying to ring Phil's phone now.
"Fuck!"

Chris stares out the window and pulls over the driver when we reach their apartment.
He pays the taxi man whilst I get out.
I notice straight away that the downstairs door is open.

"Chris," I call as I start running up their stairs and into their actual place.
"Dan, Phil?! I yell, Chris joining me.

"I'll check their rooms." he says.

My eyes scan the room and I spot Dans phone laying on the ground. Slowly I pick it up and inspect it.
Chris comes back and shakes his head.
"Where are they?" I mumble.

"Maybe they just went out?" He suggests.

I shake my head. "No. Before Dan dropped his phone and after I explained about answering the door, he said Phil's name. He said it as if he was worried." I explain, sitting down on the dining tables chair.
Chris stays standing and looks around.

I think about it and it adds up. Everything adds up.
The dropping of the phone and the open door.
They've been kidnapped.

Dan and Phil have been kidnapped.