There is a huge shield covering the already built building. I let the four In which led them to their parents, sisters and relatives. We're in a different world so it was kinda hard to get them here.

Fox Y/N- Everyone calm down. Everything is under control.

Ahri- Are you sure?! Don't tell me there's still ghouls out there.

Why does everyone think ghouls are the bad people? I don't know the history between the war of ghouls and humans. But I do know that ghouls are no different levels, there still part human. Hell there body is human.

I heard some crying or having a mental breakdown. Can you blame them? There all scared of ghouls, every single one of them. Ghouls, humans, demons, humans with animal like featured. They all have one thing in common.

Emotions. Feelings. Living. Breathing. All of them have this moral principals of an individual, but some are either too stupid or blinded by fear. They can believe what they want I don't care but when your hurting others now that's too much.

Akagi- I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! Mom please hold my hand.

What the hell?! I don't sense the tortured Version of Y/N or the kid. No no no no! I can't lose them! I can't... no. Focus Y/N, if there gone then there gone.
I need to focus on what to do and what is happening, I just need to...

Fox Y/N- SHUT UP EVERYBODY SHUT UP! DONT MOVE! DONT SPEAK! DONT BREATH! I'm trying to think! Ezreal face the other way! Your putting me off!

Ezreal- What? My... my face-

I felt Y/N kaneki wanting to take control of the body no... not control. He wants to get out of the body, I don't have time to argue right now. So I let him...

[Y/N Kaneki's POV]

I finally exited the body and FINALLY had my body as my own body. I activated my ghouls powers and cracked my left fore finger, i was so fast that less than a second I was already behind him.

I had one of my tendrils which now has a mouth over his neck and whispered in his left ear menacingly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I had one of my tendrils which now has a mouth over his neck and whispered in his left ear menacingly.

Y/N- I have a good side but... DONT YOU DARE GIVE ME A REASON TO BE ON MY BAD SIDE!

Ezreal- Ye-Yessir!! P-Please d-don't e-eat m-me!!

Fox Y/N- I'm just as angry as you are kaneki. But no you can't beat him, we'll be no different from... "Him".

Y/N- Tsk.

I let him go and deactivated my ghoul powers, I can smell the fear of everyone in this building. The horror in their eyes, the ghouls. So now I'm the very last ghoul on this treacherous world filled with chicken.

Y/N- Fox... there...

Fox Y/N- I know. *sigh* I know.

Everything Is happening too fast. That's what he wanted it to happen, he wants everything to happen so quick to distract us from protecting everyone. Me and the Fox had only one plan left, it was the last resort.

Be bad or good ? (Malereader x KDA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें