Ch. 7

[C/N]- City name

Your outfit by the way:-

Y/N POV-

Eyup... food and drink festival is today here at [C/N] with my best friends and their friends as well which appear to be all females. Not that I have anything against but it doesn't hurt to have 'Some' Male friends but meh 'Gender equality' exists with me.

Ahri:" Everyone ready!." She fist her hand in the air out of pure excitement for the food and drinks and hanging out with her friends.

Akali:" Yeah! I can't wait to taste a lot of ramen today!." She fist bump with ahri while I was standing face palming over the excitement of this... festival but 'It is what it is'.

Evelyn:" You don't seem excited for the festival Y/N. Why's that?." I shrugged.

Y/N:" I don't know. The festival doesn't sound very interesting but either way I got nothing else to do so why the heck not." I said fixing my hair a bit only for it to be properly cared by Kai'sa.

Kai'sa:" Oh stop being pessimistic. It'll be fun trust me all of us are gonna fun." I smiled and nodded.

Y/N:" If you say so." She finally finished fixing my hair and did a last comb to my hair and done.
"All right let's get going."

Everyone- Yes!.

We exited the building of our home and entered the limo as usual but this time we have more guests coming our way and thy said that there really... really good friends with them. And they had to say there all girls as if it wasn't embarrassing enough.

I'm not saying im shy per say but there are times when I talk to many people it's hard to focus b it that's all probably just in my head.

2 girls has entered the vehicle

Ashe

And Lux

And Lux.

Ahri:" Hi Lux! Hi Ashe!

Ahri:" Hi Lux! Hi Ashe!." The three gave each other a hug that lasted a bit longer than necessary but ahri is ahri when she's around her friends.

?:" It's been a while how've you've been?." The blond said to ahri who is also a blonde... how ironic.

They talked stuffs like 'About their personal life' and 'Make up stuffs'. I didn't really understood nor cared that much.

?:" Hey ahri is this the cutie you were talking about last night?." The girls with white hair pointed at me while I was blushing when she said 'Cutie'. I don't get why do girls say that to me.

Ahri:" Eyup! Ashe, Lux." She gestured to me.
"Meet Y/N the 5th member of KDA." I turned to them and bowed a little at them.

Y/N: "Hello nice to meet I'm Y/N." The blonde Spoke up almost the same excitement as Ahri's.

Lux: "Hello I'm Lux I'm ahri's close friend." Then she leaned the white haired girl and ahri close to her.
" He's a lot cuter up close." I just coughed uncomfortably and looked down to my shoes.

Ashe:" I'm Ashe. Another close friend of ahri, and I must say ahri wasn't lying when she said you were cute but I didn't think you'd be this cute." She started playing with my cheeks.

Y/N:" Eshhtaapp." I begged but she didn't liante and kept on playing with my cheeks then akali saved me.
" *Sigh* Thank you aka—!." She was no different. She placed my head between her chest and all you could hear was my muffling sounds.

Evelyn: "Excuse me but I think we all should get turns~." Akali finally let me and took my time to breath and was back to normal.

Y/N: "What do you mean 'Turns'?." They all giggled at my response leaving me more confused.

Kai'sa: "You really are dense when it comes to... the 'Fun' stuffs." She winked at me and sat beside me, and she placed her hand on my thigh.

Y/N: "U-Ummm... W-Whats g-going on?." I seriously had no idea what was going on then Lux came sat beside me on my left.

Lux:" Your so pure and innocent. It's such a turn on~." She kissed my cheek leaving a blushing me speechless.

Evelyn: "Ara ara~. Looks like us Oni-Chan's will have to pamper you like a baby~." She said with a seductive look in her eyes, I gulped.

Y/N:" Lord help me." I silently prayed in my mind not knowing what was gonna happen to me.

Ahri: "Ara ara~."

M

M