Ch. 33

I'm all out of love~ I'm so lost without you~
I knew you were right believing so long~.
Anyone knows that song? No? Okay.. 😳

————————————————————————

December 21, Monday.

8 AM.

At akali's family house.

[Evelyn's POV]

Everyone is settled down at the table waiting for akali's mom to cook break fast. I think all of us were tired after arriving here, especially Y/N. I'll go check up on him.

Evelyn- Y/N~ wakey wakey darling~!

I saw him sleeping peacefully on the foam akali prepared for him, he's so cute when he's asleep. UGH! I can't stop loving you Y/N!.

Evelyn- Y/N~ breakfasts ready~

I poked his cheeks a few times and he started moving left right murmuring words.

Y/N- St.. Stop...

Evelyn- I won't stop unless you wake up~

He didn't respond and went back to peaceful sleeping state which is making me horny but we're not at our home so i can't do "it" sadly.

Evelyn- I think a morning kiss would wake him up.

I smashed my lips on his and started twirling my tongue on his, he was quietly moaning and clearly trying to get some breath then he's eye fluttered a bit then looked at mines. He's face got red and tried to live out but he... couldn't? I broke the kiss savoring the delicious flavor and licked my lips too.

Y/N- Craaappp. My body is sore...

Evelyn- Welp looks like i can do what i finally wanted to do.

Y/N- Evelyn stop i know what your thinking but-

I didn't let him complete his sentence and carried his bridal style and slowly walked my way to the bathroom. He tried to move but was too sure to do so which made me all the more smile.

Evelyn- your so cute when your defenseless~

Y/N- Please. Stop... this.

I knew he was getting embarrassed by this but i couldn't help my self and smile at the current situation he is in.

Evelyn- Now i can finally baby you like I've always wanted to~ *smooch*

I kissed his lips and helped him to brush his teeth and when he needed to "relief" himself i knew what would he would say so i didn't listen at all.

Y/N- But i need my privacy!

Evelyn- Your too weak to even lift a finger so I'll "help" you okay?

Y/N- B-But-

I smashed my lips into his and pulled his pants and under wear down. I knew he wanted to pee so i helped him, he didn't want to co-operate so i "threatened" him.

Evelyn- if you don't listen to what I say i will do... horrible horrible things with you~

[Time skip brought to by Chibi Y/N being treated like a baby by Chibi Evelyn and Kai'sa]

Unfortunately nothing happened at the bathroom, Y/N seemed happy and relived from this but still couldn't move a muscle.

Evelyn- this is going to be fun~

Y/N- Oh no...

Evelyn- oh yes~

I carried him to the table and everyone looked confused by this, ahri spoke up the most common question to ask at times like this.