Ch. 40

Kai'sa is the tallest in the group. Why would she want to feel tall when she's already tall? Who knows?

Find out in the next episode of dragon ball Z-

Who is best girl? 😳

A) akali

B) Ahri

C) Evelyn

D) Kai'sa.

————————————————————————

December 31, Thursday, 2020.

10:00 PM.

Akali's room.

[Ahri's POV]

2 hours before 2021. 2 hours before heat season starts and 2 hours before we confess to Y/N about our feelings and finally opening his eyes, blinded by fear and trauma will no longer be in his life now.

No no no, now he'll be constantly be showered by love and affection and hopefully he'll Do the same by being he's Shy, innocent self. Oh Y/N, don't you worry. We will never leave you and will always be with you, you and us together forever.

Ahri- Ok girls we've all come in agreement, right?

Akali- We share Y/N.

Evelyn- Show him our love and affection everyday.

Kai'sa- and never his side no matter what!

Ahri- If he doesn't live us back, you know what?

Girls- Make him love us no matter what~

I then heard someone knocking the door, it was Y/N. Evelyn said "Come in", he then slid the door open wearing flashy good clothes.

 Evelyn said "Come in", he then slid the door open wearing flashy good clothes

Y/N- So.. umm how do I look?

Ahri- Do you prefer being called cute or sexy ?

Evelyn- I'd say sexy suits the looks.

Kai'sa- I'd say cute is better, how about you akali?

Akali- Yes.

Y/N- What's that suppose to mean?

Girls- Yes.

Yeah he doesn't get it does? We didn't eat dinner yet so we decided to head to a fancy restaurant, Y/N insisted he would pay but we used some "methods" [If you know what i mean my fellow readers~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] of our own so that we'll pay equally and it obviously worked.

We're currently at a limo, our driver driving us to the fancy restaurant known as "Sublimotion". According to google it's one of the worlds most expensive restaurants. 2,000$ Per head. Yeesh.