Ch. 61 (OG)

[Y/N's POV]

Man I must've done something horrible to them in the past, they seemed really scared when they saw me. Just what did I do back then? I didn't know what to answer so I answered.

Y/N- Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm Y/N alright.

They just kept on starting at me besides my brother and kallen, it's pretty uncomfortable to get stared a lot. I didn't know what to do then just sit beside my brother and the white haired girl, I cleared my throat trying to clear the awkward aura in the table.

It didn't seem to die down since they still kept staring on me, I really need to remember as to what happened in the past. Did I hurt someone? Kill someone? I can't think straight because I'm hungry right now.

Y/N- Well then, it's time to dig in everyone. Chop-Chop!

I let out a small awkward chuckle from my mouth and started eating my food, good thing it was spoon and forks were using. I don't know how to use chop sticks at all. Everyone was having a good time, as in the adults not the... kids? Four people kept their eye on the whole time and every time I would catch them staring at me they just kept on starting at me.

B/N- Your four can go to my little brothers room. The adults will discuss something 'important' here.

Y/N- Yes. Follow me if y-you like...

It was so awkward but they seemed so calm about what's happening, I really hope we weren't enemies in the past. I got from my seat and four followed me to my room, it was dead silent. Awkward silent. I was about to say something until the four gathered each other in a circular group and started whispering.

The red and black haired girl got a message on her phone and checked it out, her eyes widen a bit and showed it to the others. They had the same reaction as the previous girl, the four looked at me then looked at each other and nodded.

Yang- Sorry about that. We just had a little 'girl' chat there, I'm yang and this is my little sister ruby.

Ruby- Hello! You have cookies?!

Y/N- Hmm. Actually I do! Gimme a sec.

I got from my gaming chair and opened the refrigerator which I noticed when I first came in this room, I found a box of cookies and threw it to ruby. She caught it with one hand and started munching it immediately.

Ruby- Thank you!

Y/N- Your welcome!

I closed the refrigerator and went to my gaming chair, I did a little spin before facing the four in front of me. The girl with black hair and cat ears spoke up first.

Blake- My name is Blake, it's nice to meet you.

Y/N- Nice to meet you Blake, Hope we can be friends.

Weiss- I'm Weiss schnee, it's an honor to meet you Y/N.

Y/N- Oh... u-umm.. it's an honor to meet you as well Ms. sch-

Weiss- Weiss is just fine.

Y/N- Okay...?

[Ruby's POV]

According to my mom she said that Y/N has amnesia and doesn't know or remember anything in the past four months, she told me to keep him hidden form the public view. Especially those KDA girls. I don't get why we should keep him away from his girlfriends?

Ruby- Hey Y/N! Wanna play a game?

Y/N- S-Sure, I guess.

Ruby- Ooh! Can I use your Bluetooth speaker as well?!