Ch. 21

What's 9+10?

*

*

21. You stupid-

———————————————————————

August 21

8:30 AM in the morning

Kitchen

[Y/N's POV]

I woke from my bed to see it's 8:30 AM in the morning. Jeez I must have been tired from what ever I was doing last night.

[Flash back to 1 AM past midnight]

Y/N was on his knees eyeing on the ground and the place where he is right now is a grave yard. Currently at that time he was just paying a visit to his family.

Y/N- Love you mom. Dad. My 2 twin sisters.

He said his prayer and used his wings to get back home but mid-way through the flight he passed out making him hit the ground.
Someone obviously noticed and called the police.

[Present]

Oh so that's what I was doing last night. I hope I didn't worry the others too much though, especially Evelyn.

After I finished using the bathroom I see everyone worriedly sitting on the couch and when I gave a little signal that I was here, I was immediately tackled to the ground by ahri who kept nuzzling into my face.

Y/N- Yeah I'm fine but can you please let go of me ?

Ahri- *pouts* No!

I sighed knowing she work listen and decided to do what I do in my mornings. Get my own breakfast since I woke up late.

Evelyn- Where have you been Y/N?! A nice old lady told us she saw you passed out on the floor.

Kai'sa- Yeah, what were you doing out there?

Akali- Especially late at night ?

I cleared my throat and tried getting Ahri's face off mines but I really didn't had the energy to smoke dash or do anything at all.

Y/N- *sigh* I was just visiting my family that's all.

Kai'sa- Family? Ha-oh...

Y/N- Yeah usually in my birthdays I would just visit their graves and that's basically it. Since I kinda almost forgot to do that in my birthday I though why not today ay?

Akali- Oh... ummm.

Evelyn- Were sorry Y/N we didn't know.

Y/N- No it's fine really. I should've told you what I wound normally do on my birthdays but that's all in the last.

Silence. Pure silence was the only thing radiating around the room except for the plate sounds and spoon being stirred around by me. I didn't want this depressing atmosphere here so I cleared my throat.
So I smiled and said.

Y/N- Any who, Happy women equality's day you guys.

Ahri- Huh? It's women equality's day today ?
I nodded.

Akali- Huh thanks Y/N.

Y/N- Youuurrr welcome! So what do you guys wanna do today ?

Ahri- We could watch a horror movie tonight!

Y/N- Sure! 'Horror... my weakness'.

Evelyn- Tch. Y/N is going to be very scared awww~

Y/N- S-Shut up! I think I'm fine with horror stuffs