Bloopers!

(Ahri's POV)

This takes place In Chapter 24 or Ch. 24 as most of you read it or see it like that. Just a little heads up that this are just bloopers of the chapters in this very specific KDA book and not that failure of a book that has the audacity to be called the second season of Be bad or good.

Akali- Ayy! You just spoke facts sister.

Ahri- Right?! I didn't mess up anything and I didn't even have to use my mouth to say all of that!

Y/N- Aren't you guys supposed to be checking my PC instead of god knows what you both are doing?

Ahri- Oh shush you; this is a bloopers chapter and so basically this has really no plot into it.

Evelyn- Oh come on. I've gotta go and take some Chinese food from that new Chinese shops.

Y/N- Nah that's fine. I got it for you, your welcome.

Evelyn- Aww~ you didn't have to~

Y/N- Hahaha right. You can aww my ass for all I care just go eat it and you two better get that scene done.

He's a bit different when off cam but he's still pretty much the same guy you see in previous chapters of this book. He just placed Evelyn's Chinese food on the table and left without saying anything.

Ahri- I know he isn't in the greatest of moods but wanna pull a prank on him?

Akali- Hell yeah! Eve you in in or in not ?

Evelyn- I just wanna eat my damn food you two. Where's Kai'sa?

Ahri- Best to see check on everyone before shooting the Scene.. again.

I stood up from Y/N's chair as Evelyn sat on it and started eating her Chinese food. I might order some after shooting the very few scenes in this book, oh well. Let's get this over with.

Akali- Kai'sa! Kai'sa! Are you there?

Ahri- Kiki! Kookorooku! Quack quack!

Akali- Woof woof! Meow meow!

Ahri- Moo! Moo! Neigh! Neigh!

???- Ok seriously can you both shut your Yaps?!

Ahri- Well if it isn't Ashy the sassy.

Ashe- Awww you do remember me? As much as I would like to hang out with you... I'm afraid Y/N is much more easier to be around with.