Ch. 12

[3Rd POV]

Where were we? Oh yeha that's right Y/N was hiding under 'his' own tails and not ahri's which earned a screaming ahri.

Ahri- WAIT WHAT?!?!

She double-checked to see if it was 'his' own tails and not her tails and she couldn't believe it with her own eyes. Akali rubbed her eyes a few times, Kai'sa blinked again and again while Evelyn was just... observing the 'Situation'.

Evelyn- 'Damn it Y/N you were already cute before now your even more cuter'.

Y/N then removed his tails from his face and was also shocked from this.

Y/N- Wait... WHEN DID I HAVE TAILS?!

He got up and paced back and forth on the limo while the rest couldn't believe what was in front of them. 2 Nine-tail foxes.

Senna- You don't see that everyday do you now ?

Y/N of course asked ahri about the 'Situation' but unfortunately she doesn't even know how it happened or what's happening. He just sat down beside ahri and looked down on the floor.

Y/N- Just what the hay is going on ?

Evelyn told Y/N 'to look up' he did and started at the people who were staring at him back.

'KAWAI!!' Every girl thought in the moving limo about to reach their home.

Y/N- How did this happen?! Why is this happening?!

He took a deep breath and let it out and did the process a few times and became relaxed.

Y/N- God really works in mysterious ways. Well then there's no explanation from this and I guess I'll have to live with... 'this'.

He placed his left hand on one of his tails and it felt weird and a bit sensitive but felt more weirder since no one has any idea what's happening to him or why it's happening to him.

Ahri- Yay! I'm not alone!

She wrapped her arms around Y/N with her 'Assets' on top of Y/N's head. Have I mentioned that he became short as well?.

Akali- Is it just me or did he became much shorter than before?

Kai'sa and the rest took notice and had an evil smile crawling on their faces especially Evelyn.

Evelyn- 'My dream has come true!'. She was getting all giddy as if she was a high school girl who found out her crush liked back.

Y/N- So now what? A lot of fans are gonna get crazy over this "Transformation".

They reached their apartment and said their goodbyes to their friends and KDA (including Y/N) were not at the living room still shocked from the sudden transformation.

Y/N- Did my hair really had to be white and my eyes color changed as well?! Ahri are you really sure you had no doing in this?

Ahri shook her head earning a sigh from Y/N but Ahri was happy to have someone who is like her.