Ch. 29

Hmmm.... a one direction song. No one expected me to use it again right ? The last i used was in chapter 1 😂 but this time it'll be the energy happy type instead of slow and relax music 😌

—————————————————————————

September 29

4:00 PM

In a park.

[Third POV]

In the city of [C/N]. It's quiet and peaceful, the birds are chirping happily, the Mother bird is feeding her babies with worms.

Mother bird- *Tweet*

The kids are playing around the park with the dog who was chasing the kids and playing around with them. The parents of the kids and relatives were sitting under a tree having a picnic together and having a wonderful, quiet and peaceful time.

The trees were blooming flawlessly, there was no one trashing the place around or scoring teenaged ruining any thing at all. College students talking to each other in a coffee cafe, laughing and talking with their closest of friends.

But in this story it doesn't seem like peace and quiet doesn't seem to fit the book. Well for our Y/N and his "Best friends". So where are they right now? Well you see...

{Play the song on top}

Y/N- Watch out!

Y/N is currently running away from akali and Akagi who were chasing Y/N around the park like kids. Now you may be wondering... why would the 2 assassin sisters (akali and akagi) chase Y/N?

Akali- Come back!

Akagi- We promise we won't kiss you!

He didn't buy and kept on running. No he didn't he's neon speed, he's just running around like a normal person. Why isn't he using his neon speed? Well why not right? It's not necessary to use it every time and every where right?

Y/N- As if you'll not kiss me!

He saw the 2 were catching up to him and needed a plan to escape the 2 ninjas (which is nearly impossible). He heard birds tweeting some where in te trees and a light bulb came up on his head.

Y/N- Sorry birdies!

He jumped on the tree and sat beside the baby birds and their mother, the birds didn't seem to be angry nor scared but are rather quiet happy.

Baby bird- *tweet* *tweet* I'm such a huge fan Y/N!

Y/N didn't want to question how did the bird talked but needed to hide nonetheless.

Y/N- Thanks but is it okay if i stay for a while—

He then got tackled to the ground by an unknown person, this person which is apparently a creature is a fox.

Y/N- A fox? Never mind i gotta hide.

He didn't have time to complain about the fox being on top of his head, the fox is currently getting it self comfy on Y/N's head. The fox flicked the light bulb what was still on top of Y/N's which isn't there any more.

Y/N- One way, or another?

Then he saw a group of teenagers both girls and boys walking pass by him. Y/N crossed his finger hoping he won't get recognized from them since he's currently trying to run away from the ninja sisters.
They didn't recognize him until Y/N.

Y/N- Whew that was close.

Teenager- Wait a minute! Hey guys is that Y/N over here!

Y/N- Oh horse apples...