Ch. 37

Good. We're finally back to the original sotry, where everything can be sun shine and rainbows... most of the times.

I still had no idea why i wrote that chapter nor what's the chapter about ;-;

———————————————————————

December 27, Sunday.

3:30 PM.

[Third POV]

Oh you better not forgot about New Years. You know how the song goes "We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy mew year". Now then where is Y/N you may ask? He's wondering around Ionia seeing all the things you can explore, not the crazy part but the crazy crazy part. He's just jumping from one rock to another.

Y/N- 🎶 Girl! You and I, I want you want me 🎶

Y/N needed to get out of akali's house because for obvious reasons such as you may ask? So a few hours ago akali's parents went out shopping with their friends leaving the girls and Y/N alone at the house.
Let's do a little flash back shall we?

[Flash back to 1:00 PM]

Akali's parents already told their good byes to Y/N and the girls who were currently playing Blazblue: cross tag battle, akali is playing as ruby and ahri is playing as neo. Soon akali won the game making ahri throw the controller on the ground and started stomping her foot on the ground.

Akali- Ha! Take that you dirty fox!

Ahri- I am not dirty! I am a clean fox, right?

He didn't answer since he was currently being kissed in the lips by Evelyn, Kai'sa was also doing thr same to Y/N who's face is like a tomato.

Evelyn- Love me Y/N~

Y/N- I-I do! But t-this is w-wrong!

Kai'sa- Hush now and come mommies milk will you~?

Y/N- 'How many times have i smoke dash this month?' N-No!

Y/N smoke dash out of the living room and out of instinct went inside akali's room where akali and ahri is currently at right now, he slid the door close trying to catch his breath from the chase.

Y/N then fell down to the ground expecting to hit the ground but instead his face was between akali's... woman hood, he then quickly tried to get up and apologize to her.

Y/N- I-I didn't mean i-it akali i s-swear-

Ahri then pushed back down to where he was previously in and laid on top of him, she purred on his ears and nibbled it with her lips.

Akali- *moan* Harder Y/N~!

Y/N- *muffle sounds*

Ahri- *purrs* let's make love shall we babe~?