Ch. 50

Are you guys getting bored of this book? I still have a lot fun writing this book but I'm just curious as to what do you feel about this book now? 🤔

UwU
This book is about to hit a 100K views. You bloody legends ⭐️ ❤️

_________________________________

February 13, Saturday, 2021.

4:30 PM.

Living room

_________________________________

[Akali's POV]

One day before Valentine's Day readers. Yes we four are the only ones that can break the fourth wall, Y/N doesn't have the ability to do that. Why? Because we are KDA, got a problem with that?

Ahri- You ready?

Akali- I was born ready.

Y/N is currently playing "Dark souls III" on the ps4 in the living room. Judging from facial expressions he's about to lose it and it's cute to see him all mad and angry, "You died" popped up in the screen.

Not only that I also unplugged the plug which is connected to the PS4 means he didn't get to save as well. This will definitely make him very mad. It worked, he threw the controller outside the window.
Me and ahri were recording the whole time and none of us could hold our laughter.

Evelyn (from her room)- WHO THE HELL BROKE THE WINDOW?! AKALI OR AHRI I SWEAR TO GOD IF ITS OKE OF YOU!

Y/N- Oh crap... she's gonna kill me.

Ahri (whispers)- He's busted!

Akali (whispers)- Damn straight.

I felt the demonic power and presence coming from Evelyn. She stomped the ground with each footstep in the hallway, Y/N tried to find a place to hide but all was occupied with stuffs.

Evelyn- Who broke the window?

Ahri and I put our heads down but kept our head up a bit enough to see Y/N and Evelyn. Evelyn then stood in front of a trembling Cute boy known as Y/N, Evelyn then crouched down and stroked Y/N's hair.

Evelyn- Y/N dear, did you break the window?

She said in her smooth and motherly tone. She always speak that torn with Y/N and Y/N only, Y/N then put his head up. He still was afraid to answer but still nodded, what's gonna happen next though?

Evelyn- Oh well if it's you then it's fine.

Y/N- R-R-Really? *sniff*

Evelyn- Of course. I would never get mad at my little baby~. Your my everything~.

She kissed his forehead and helped him to get up. A part of was glad that nothing happened to Y/N, usually Evelyn hits us or takes something away from Ahri and em. I'm starting to really regret to do this to him, but still...