Prologue.

Third person POV-
Life can be full of surprises, can be good or bad or just plain old normal it's gods plan. But from looks of Y/N life it's interesting to say the least, he had a rough childhood. Being bullied abused and neglected by his own family. It didn't stop him from living though he wants to live life at the fullest! Let's see what has life in store for:
Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 15
In college already.  (Yeet)

This is how K/DA looks like.

Y/N POV-I know I know what your gonna say

Y/N POV-
I know I know what your gonna say. Your 15 And your already going to college ? There's been a lot of misconceptions and misunderstandings but somehow by luck I've been accepted to a university
(Author: yeah I'm to lazy rn)
But anyways I didn't know what to do at college so I took art and music because it's the only thing I can do as for Right now!

Your in your class, 15 minutes in already and it was boring as hell! The teacher doesn't even seem enthusiastic or trying to be enthusiastic about teaching tsk only for the money I'm guessing

Announcer: " today's announcement is the winner of the mysterious prize! And the winner 'Y/N L/N'
The prize is the ticket to KDA concert VIP pass"

Y/n:"Isn't it that k-pop group that blew up two years ago ?
I know these because of the people playing songs here in the cafeteria."

Announcer: "please come to the principals office to claim your reward thank you"

Y/n "Ive got a mixed feeling about this. Sure I get to go to concert for free but I really am not sure about this but hey if it's free I'll take it.
I've got mixed reactions from the people some are happy and some are pissed and sad. Can't blame them to be honest but anyways I've gotta go to the principals office"

-TIME SKIP TO THE OFFICE-

Principal: "I know I'm saying this again but congrats on winning the prize!"

Y/n: " thanks principal Sasha!" You said while claiming the ticket from her hand.

Sasha:" you can call me Sasha when no one is around here and for being the only participant you get to spend the day with the group as well" she said with a wink to continue it.

Y/n: "okay then see you later Sasha" you said while waving her a goodbye. She waved back as well.

Im guessing the concert will be held here somewhere and the timing is at 7:00 PM huh.
Suddenly a black clean looking limo stopped right in front of you. You see the driver or a body guard motioning you to come here, you've got a bad feeling about this but fuck it.

???: excuse me sir, are you the winner of the mystery prize ?

Y/n" why yes I am, why do you ask ?
He showed you his official KDA tag body guard. You felt relived it wasn't some random guy, you can guess where this is going.