Ch. 47

Any who. I want to ask you guys something, got any anime or hentai to recommend? I'm bored and finished watching Danmachi season II. 😴

I dead ass played genshin impact for a good 6 hours and had to force myself to stop playing the good.

Now then let's... let's just get on with it.

—————————————————————————

[Y/N's POV]

What...? Nani? Nan deska? What is this? This looks like it's from the old ages where people would use ancient artifacts as weapons and fight with it, wait... how did she even...

Y/N- How did you even get your hands on these? They look so cool!

Jinx- Hehehe (shows tongue) I had to pull some strings here and there but I managed to get what I wanted to give you.

Y/N- THANK YOU!

I brought her into a tight hug but not those tight ones where the person can't breath properly, it sucks being 5'1 but it has ups and downs. I nuzzled into her chest and continued saying "Thank you".

Jinx- Jeez. Didn't know you would like that much, now for my... Reward~

Oh no... that tone when she said "Reward". I know where this is going, fortunately it wasn't... sex that she wanted. That's what I assumed at least, she pointed her lips and pointed at mines then back again.

Jinx- Don't worry. I got the girls consent, so give me kiss~

Y/N- *gulps* O-O-Okay...

That wasn't the embarrent part. That was the least embarrassing thing she did, she had to carry me like a baby and kissed me on the lips. I'm 5'1 and she's... I'd say around 5'3, how is she able to carry me so easily?

Am I really as light as they say I am? It lasted for about 10 seconds, thankfully it's just 10 seconds. If it was Evelyn or the rest it would be around 10 minutes , but I would feel like it takes about an hour before they break the kiss.

Jinx- *licks lips seductively* Now that was tasty. Thank you for the meal.

Vi- Speaking of meals, I got chocolate!

Ahri/ Y/N- Where? Give me all!

{Play the song on top}

We both stood in front of each other and glared at each other, now when it comes to chocolates and sweets. Everyone knows me and ahri are big chocolate lovers, we both would always fight over any chocolate sweet.

Ahri- Yare yare daze.

Y/N- Hey ahri, your eating chocolate days are over. Give me the galaxy chocolat.

Ahri- If you want it, then you'll have to take it.

She took one step forward and looked down on then smirked.