Ch. 9

3RD POV-
Some where in [C/N] there's a robbery going on.
Kda and their friends are just hanging around with each other.

Ahri
Akali
Akagi
Qiyana
Evelyn
Senna
Kai'sa

Just shopping around before karaoke night doing girl talks, like make-up stuffs. Your average everyday gals.

Where's Y/N you may ask ? Well... let's seee what's he doing shall we ?.

In a scene where Y/N is having a staring contest with someone... or something.
We see him to stare only at... A sword of some sorts ?.

Y/N: "Hmmmm!." He stared at it more intensely than ever only for the shop keeper fold her arms with her hips on the left.

" He stared at it more intensely than ever only for the shop keeper fold her arms with her hips on the left

Shop keeper:" Hey kid you want something?." The boy lift his head up for her to see he has [H/C] and [E/C] earning a small blush on her face.

" The boy lift his head up for her to see he has [H/C] and [E/C] earning a small blush on her face

Y/N: "Yes this sword. How much ?." He took out his wallet ready to give any amount of money needed for that sword.

Shop keeper: "You can earn it for free if you give me a kiss~." She gestured in her cheeks causing the boy to blush in embarrassment and shook his head.
"Oh come on darling, it's just a kiss~." She kept her face closer to the boys face.

Y/N:" N-No. I'll pay with M-Money. No kiss." He couldn't properly speak since the amount of space he's having is less and the shop keeper could kiss the young man any time.

This went on for about 5 minutes until the boy gave in and kissed her quickly in her cheeks earning a squeal from the shop keeper.

Shop keeper:" EEK! Take it. It's all yours hot stuffs~." She winked at the boy making the boy look away and just took the sword with him and ran away in embarrassment. 'Interesting. He can wield the sword, It's heavily modified that no one could wield it. Until now... this is going to be interesting'.

Y/N POV-
{Your out fit for today}

Y/N POV-{Your out fit for today}