Ch. 24

Yellow! I only saw some people chose option B so I'm doing based on that.. yeah that's all I have to say since my online classes are starting to heating my brain up ;-;.

I saw this pic the other day and find it so cool! Do you guys like it ? (It's not made from me obviously)

————————————————————————

September 5

1:30 PM

Y/N's room

[Ahri's POV]

We've been here at Y/N's PC for more than 1 and a half hour I think? I really couldn't care less about the time but his songs are the ones that interested especially this one.

Ahri- Hey girls, look at this.

I clicked on a video and it was showing Y/N who was just facing at the camera looking quite sad. It appears he recorded this video 3 weeks ago

Akali- I wonder what's the context behind this one now.

Evelyn- I just hope it isn't something too depressing.

Ahri- Shh!

Y/N (video)- Hello, ummm... *clears throat* I'm recording this video because *sigh* how do I explain this?

Kai'sa- Hmm?

Y/N (video)- Yeah I'm recording this video because... well anything can happen really. We might die, or one of us might die on any day or some of us has some personally problems which leads us to break the band. Like anything could happen and i don't want anything like that sort of things happen to us.

There was a 10 second silence through out the video then he spoke again.

Y/N (video)- I just wanna say thank you guys for everything you've done for me. You have no idea how much all the times we had means so much to me. But I want you to promise me one thing.

He cleared his throat and clearly looked like he was trying to not burst into tears.

Y/N (video)- Promise me you won't forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our moments and especially our friendship.

I sniffled a bit and saw Evelyn wiping her eyes with tissues while Kai'sa and akali were already crying but they didn't make any noise.

Y/N (video)- So I prepared a little song for us and everyone I've met so far in my life. Oh umm... you'll have to find a video called 'I'll always remember you', some where in this computer mines *chuckles*

We all chucked at his little idiocy but nonetheless complies and did what he told us to do

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N losing to Chibi Ahri on a pillow fight]