Ch. 4

A/N- wow yikes I'm really sorry for not updating the story ;-; I just ran out of ideas and lost the motivation to do this story so now I'm trying my hardest to negotiate with the story so here's a chapter for you.

If you have any ideas feel free to tell me and I'll fully co-operate with you.

Ps: I have only played league fo legends once in my life so I have like zero IQ about L.O.L sorry.
—————————————————————————

Its weird that ahri just disappeared so I asked Evelyn where did she go?

Evelyn: " she went out with some other artists to help them with something but she'll be back".

Y/N: " alrighty then I'll be at my room if you need me".

Evelyn:" yeah okay". Y/N jogged his way towards his room so he can finally sleep without ahri continuously trying to suffocate him with her chest.

He then saw a cute little fox laying down in his bed, Y/N couldn't help but put a blanket over the fox and hugged the creature and went to sleep.

Little did Y/N know that the fox he's sleeping with is actually ahri and this is just a setup.
Ahri started to laugh menacingly in her mind and said

Ahri: " this is revenge for not complimenting me and gave compliment to others MUAHAHHA!!". Well to be honest he didn't really complement either of them but due to ahri childish nature she thinks it that way.

-- time skip to the next day —

The fox was poking its nose to Y/N's face and this made him poke up back with his nose. The fox blushed but he didn't take notice and said

Y/N: " good morning little guy, say what should I call you ?". He put his finger in his chin and hummed" hmm".

Ahri: (mind)" call me babe!".

Y/N: " it'll be funny to call you ahri even though ahri is a fox... you get what I mean but I won't call you ahri since that name already belongs to someone precious to me".

Ahri:(mind) " did je just called me precious?!".

Y/N: " oh I forgot to tell about ahri, she's my very best friend, she's amazing, cute, beautiful and funny to!". He stuck his tongue out to go along with it.

Ahri: (mind)" I cant believe he thinks of me like that oh Y/N~".

Y/N: "anyways I'll go get prepared for the morning if you need anything I'll be at the bathroom taking a shower alright ?". He patted her head and kissed her in the forehead." This made the fox jumped out from the bed but Y/N already went to the bathroom.

Ahri:(mind) "I knew this would be a great idea EEEEKKK~". The little fox secretly spies on Y/N while he was dancing and singing in the shower

Y/N: " the love of my life~! You hurt me~! ". After he finished he's work in the bathroom the small little fox was eating patiently in front of the door.

Ahri:(mind)" come on! We have to go now! I wanna eat!". Y/N picked the little fox up and placed it in his shoulders, the fox mugged its nose towards Y/N's face.

Y/N: " ok little guy let's go eat". He patted her head and then went to the kitchen to get food. After a few minutes of getting food. The little fox (ahri) and Y/N sat in the sofa using Netflix. The little fox was laying on Y/N's lap.

Kai'sa:" oh hey Y/N there's a sleep over this weekend and I was wondering if you wanna come?".  Y/N took a moment and replied.

Y/N:" sure! I've got nothing else to do In the weekends".

Kai'sa:" Great! This is going to be—".

Y/N:" who's gonna be in this sleep over ?".

Kai'sa:" it's just a few of our friends". She said while playing with her hair".

Y/N:" can my friend come ?". He held the little fox in his hands and showed it to Kai'sa

Kai'sa:" uhhh yeah sure!". She said with a smile and said to get ready at 8 PM

Y/N:" yeah sure! You heard that little guy ? Your coming with me!". Y/N hugged the little creature which made her blush

Ahri:" omg omg! Y/N is hugging me!!!".