Ch. 22

Oof we've come a long way.
This story has 22 chapters, almost 25K views nearly gonna hit 500 votes and what this so the came out 4 months ago ?

I can't thank you all enough of the support just know that I'm very grateful to be here standing. Now let's get back to the story.
————————————————————————

[Third POV]

KDA were right now at the celebrity-meets-fans conference and one question which made the girls smirked and Y/N a bit nervous.

Female fan- Is there anyone your dating Y/N?

Y/N cleared his throat trying to gain his composure and the girls (KDA) were staring at him with a confident smile.

Y/N- As of right now no nor Am I Interested In anyone too.

Female fan- If you don't mind me asking, why's that?

Now this brought the girls attention.

Y/N- *sigh* I'm just not... prepared for that type of relationship right now. I'm still young and still wanna live young and happy. I just didn't find this 'lovey-covey' things are pretty stressful, ok just saying from what I'm seeing.

Female fan- So your saying you want to be single for the rest of your life?

Y/N- Well... I can't really say I want to but that doesn't mean I'm desperate for looking a relationship. I just don't wanna destroy my friendship with anyone and I'd hate to not talk to them all because I either reject their feelings or I get rejected.

He shook his head and brought his sense back together.

Y/N- N-Next please.

The female fan left the stage then another fan came up and asked ahri a very... well it's "A" question.

Male fan- Ms. Ahri since it's heat season is coming, I was wondering if Y/N is... gonna be your mate?

Ahri had a huge grin in her face and nodded confidently, earning squeals, cheers and whistles from the crowd.

Y/N- If you don't mind me asking... heat season?

Akali- You see heat season is—

Ahri did something unexpected and very shocking to Y/N. So basically she stood up from her chair and walked up to Y/N.

Y/N- Ermm... hi?

She grabbed his collar and kissed him in front of everyone earning dark aura coming from the girls (akali, Kai'sa and Evelyn) after 2 minutes of being kissed by Ahri. Y/N was stuttering and blushing like a tomato.

Ahri- I love you, Y/N~ *smooch*
She kissed him in his forehead.

Akali- Hey! You said where sharing him!

Akali then pushed her table off and tackled Y/N to the ground. Of course she kissed Y/N on the lips and Y/N was blushing like a mess, he of course tried to smoke dash his way but Akali kept on squeezing his crotch so he couldn't focus.

After 5 minutes of being kissed, akali broke the kiss leaving a string salive across their mouths. Akali was smiling while Y/N couldn't process the situation and just looked way blushing.

Kai'sa- My turn!

Kai'sa pushed Akali away then She cupped Y/N's cheeks and kissed him passionately making Evelyn waiting for her turn. After a few minutes Kai'sa broke the kiss and licked his left cheek.

Y/N- I-I-I-

And finally Evelyn came and kissed Y/N completely dominating him, Y/N couldn't fight back nor believe what was happening since this all was happening to fast.